Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Btw Giro, you can be pulling into port right now if you want, or you can give it a few posts for people to mingle first.

Don't sweat it, Wel-dood's got a lot going on too and she's got at least one person waiting for her to respond.

@ShalRavenne

Ooooookay, you need to take a step back there Shal so I can let you in on a few things.

First off: The ship is currently airborne and making it's way towards Logera from Fisher's Isle. Unless Ashra sprouted wings there's no way she could have gotten on board just now.

Secondly: They've been underway for a week. The only way I see this working is if she stowed away back on Fisher's Isle somehow and managed to stay hidden the entire time.

Thirdly: If you're still inclined towards the "New Hire" intro Miles could have easily picked Ashra up back in Fisher's Isle when they were futzing about looking for news and supplies. She would only have a week of experience on the Banshee under her belt so she'd still very much be the greenhorn on deck.

Ah I misread then. I'll go change it. I read it as still getting underway. My bad. So many posts in so short of a time. It was hard to keep track.

They sure were, it is now properly fixed. Thank you for the suggestion of the new hire aspect. I did want to be the fresh blood.

But I gotta serve everyone breakfast! xD I was planning on forwarding the time to morning bell so everyone can wake up. Only everyone already seems awake, and looking for a meal! Well the kitchen staff are all asleep, guys! LOL

SO I JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING JUPITER ASCENDING AND UH

everyone. please. please do yourself a favor.

see this glorious train wreck of a film. it's beautiful in the most glorious of ways. (also ngl the plot--which manages to be both coherent and completely incomprehensible and which changes a few times during the story it seems??--totally reminded me of rps. just sayin'. in a good way.)

Ok, after going on 20 spirit quests and 12 dozen crusades, I'll respond tomorrow.

how the bloody hell tho

6 pages? god damn.

and here we rivals have had three people post total...

I swear on my grave that I will have a post for the good doctor up by 24 hours. If I do not, it just means that my tombstone's missing, and I'm busy trying to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back