Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Nope, can't do it. That'd be assaulting a minor and possibly sexual assault at that. I'd rather not meet Bubba in prison thank you very much.

I said it's for the thread, seriously. I want to get this started!

Good judgment, unlike some people.

Cough cough @Killigrew you monster cough cough.

So, we starting today?

Dudes

our Engineer hasn't been on since Monday.

And the other role hasn't been on since Wednesday.

Why are the rivals the ones stuck with the people not getting online?

;-;

The rivals are so good we don't need all of our characters!

I'm waiting on Kami-dood to post and then I'll kick us off.

Cool

But just in case I wonder if kami will allow anyone to have a second character...

I feel obliged to inform y'all that I'll be less active in the next one week. I have to return to my hometown for a family reunion, and the connection there is piss poor. I'll do my best to keep myself updated and try to post as much as I can. I cannot make any promises, however, since I'll probably be busy throughout the day, having to entertain old people and putting on fake 'good kid' behaviour. That means limited to no phone or computer usage whatsoever.

That's all I got for you guys. Catch you later, dudes.

-fires a flare gun into the sky-

MAY THE MADNESS COMMENCE!!

@Atom

Not just yet. So far I've been lucky enough in finding the interest to fill each slot with a single character. If it gets to a point where I'm struggling to find new players I will consider letting people double down. But until then it's just one character per player.

Okay

But it engineer hasn't been on since Monday ;0;

And the other slot since Wednesday.

How long till we can reopen a reserved spot?

@Atom

There's no set time for that. I've sent them both messages about it. If I don't hear anything back in a day I'll leave something on their profile. If there's still no word then I'll open up their slots but I'm gonna give them every opportunity to jump back in.

Also, for those interested, my buddy Ted has linked me a beautiful song that makes for the perfect setting music.

Listen and weep mortals.

[media]

[/media]

i've made a post of my own muahahahah

lots of introspection to help give my fellows some idea of the general kind of person that bezek is.

Alright so for those of you curious about how to interact with other players in different crews I've posted something about that just below the "Posting Guidelines" section in each IC thread. Should be fairly straightforward but go ahead and post any questions you have about it here so we can clear them up.

@DegagetheAvianDragon

Hey, can I ask that you delete your post real quick? I was about to talk to Avrei for a short minute before he scampers up to his nest. K?

KamiKahzy said:
Alright so for those of you curious about how to interact with other players in different crews I've posted something about that just below the "Posting Guidelines" section in each IC thread. Should be fairly straightforward but go ahead and post any questions you have about it here so we can clear them up.

@DegagetheAvianDragon

Hey, can I ask that you delete your post real quick? I was about to talk to Avrei for a short minute before he scampers up to his nest. K?
Oh, sure.

Thats why I asked you to delete your post. I had hoped to catch Avrei before he scampered up to the crows nest but you posted too fast.

=\

If you don't want to talk to Miles I can just delete my post, no harm no fowl.

...heh, fowl, like a bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back