Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Wait, what was who suggesting.

And see, I have the most determined crew, I'm sure. We can also blow things up, and hit things.

it helps that bezek is probably jakamal's #1 scholar on zorion right now. I mean, he doesn't write books on the subject (yet) but that's because he's been so focused on just knowing everything he can about it that he just... didn't think of it. the lady skyclad's scholar, if she went to qizil university, probably studied under him.

...wait that would actually be really hilarious and he'd be kind of pissed at being overlooked for ONE OF HIS OLD STUDENTS, DAMMIT hhahahahaha oh man i gotta talk to her puppetmaster oh MAN

(don't worry yourself about who was or was not suggesting things i live in a trash heap and am trash and say trash)

Mosath thinks this is good, he has the best first mate!

No, but seriously, My team is going to win, it's very obviously the best, have you seen our explosion Demo-man guy?

For once, the rivals in a story are the misfits. A skeleton crew(member), an untrustworthy cougar (almost quite literally in every sense of the word), a captain who thinks he's the best (the beeeest, nothing's ever gonna keep you down), among other personalities. This gon be guud

You mean the best doctor?

No, really. My Crew really is the best, we have a freaking fire demon thing, a spy, and a massive spike on the front of our ship.

We can literally just spike you! I mean, normally I'm against spiking people, but...

Also, there is a family of ducks sitting by the edge of my apartment's pool socializing. This is a good day.

A good day to start? We could always start now and then when the others get around to 'joining' then we can find a way to get them in, and the three crews can really just start whenever, right?

Girouette said:
A good day to start? We could always start now and then when the others get around to 'joining' then we can find a way to get them in, and the three crews can really just start whenever, right?
I support this idea.

And the rivals do leave late.

Bezek agrees that Mosath does at least have the best first mate. The rest of the crew is... questionable, but he can be persuaded otherwise. Later.

Our first mate basically doubles as a scholar, so we get one of the other ships special positions for free!

NOW, ATTENTION ALL HANDS!!

You may or may not have noticed an intro post in the main IC thread.

That's right, we're going to kick this bad boy off. But before I give the OK I ask that you allow me to write up the other intro posts in your respective IC thread. Once that is done I shall cut the umbilical cord and slap this RP on the ass so it might draw breath and live!

Sharpen your blades and load your guns sailors. The sun be rising on this story and it be a glorious thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back