Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Even perfection like you Giro, must periodically take a break. It would be unwholesome to ruin your eternal beauty.

hot damn that sounds p cool

i wish you the best of luck with it

(i will not be joining bc tbh idk if i can even properly keep up with this rp i just had to try because it's ga and its worldbuilding is my baby)

Of course Wel-dood, but I'm not beautiful, that's a term for females! And I'm not a female, ya creeper.

I am wholesome, like how I am able to clean the Dago shrine in one whole instead only an inch at a time, it's quite a feat!

Anyway, nobody ever joins my IRC -_-

But sweeping the streets is for peasants. We're not street-sweeping peasants.

...ok, maaaaaaybe I've been staring at the world map for too long.

But does anybody else think that the Rotsai peninsula looks like a ball sack?

mind_in_the_gutter_comic.jpg

@KamiKahzy you ARE aware of who drew this, right? it was me. i drew it. sure it might have been like... uh, shit, i was in... tenth? grade?--how long ago is that. so long ago. years ago. oh god i'm old--BUT I MEAN point is i drew that shit, right?

of course some of it looks like genitilia. it's, like. my version of watermarking. except it's subconscious.

@KamiKahzy

Yeah man, remember the, like, solid week me and Erik and Albie spent in Photoshop making that thing?

Also recall that you did not tell Albie about this RP

YUP! i drew the pencily shit rough draft with albie and lizz's input (and probably other people. like maybe ed? whoever else we had on the calls all the time back then) and then lizz went to town makin it look pretty with like. colors.

we had a blast.

...shit, albie doesn't know? oh alboo....

I mentioned it to Albie last night, she "frowned loudly" at being the last person to know.

So, quick question, just making sure here. Is it planned that any of the three groups can...'win' or is that the 'main' one is already pre-determined?

well, if it's anything like the first go-round, the intent is for anyone to be able to find zorion, i think, though the lady skyclad had something of a head start.

Skyclad has a head start in terms of intelligence, but the rival group only needs to sabotage them, and the pirates have the upper hand in bloodthirsty firepower, I think.

But we could end up with some interesting 2v1 situations.

Well, I have to say good luck to the other two ships then, as Mosath and I will be fighting hard for our victory.

are you suggesting--(violent coughing)

uh, right, no, probably not, uhh... i should. probably try'n keep myself pg13 or some shit.

bezek isn't gonna let anything stop him from getting to zorion. i mean, he doesn't know what he'll do once he actually, y'know, gets there, but. the point is that he is bound and determined. HE'LL SWIM THE WHOLE WAY IF HE HAS TO, DAMMIT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back