• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grace Pack

Would you go for any roles (I.e alpha, omega, etc.)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Who cares about leadership?

• I would make an awesome leader

• Let's have no rules!

• If Taylor Laughtner is one, I'm so in

• Total voters
"Oh, alright then!" Aisha adjusts her position so that she was sitting on her knees. He shouldn't have to worry about getting attacked; there was no pack nearby.

"By the way I found someone on my trip who has been gone for years now." Gauge said a smile on his face years ago his daughter or so he calls her was taken away by a group of hunters.

Tiyana walked in a big bright smile and that smile turned grim as she saw Katelyn and the condition she was in. "Is.. Is she gonna be okay gauge?" she asked her big blue eyes starting to tear up she hated seeing gory things like this.

Gauge smiled and nodded "She will be fine sweetheart. she just got into a little fight." He looked at Katelyn "Can you walk?" he asked gently holding her arm

Gauge helped her to her house. "You need to rest you will be fine we will get you fixed up all nice neat and pretty in the morning" he smiled and left her there. there was a lot that needed to be done before he could catch some sleep

She smiled and laid back, slowly falling asleep and tried to thank her leader one more time, but she fell asleep.

gauge looked around only seeing a small number of his pack and howled strong deep and loud a howl that screamed Im pissed. he looked around waiting for the others to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back