• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grace Pack

Would you go for any roles (I.e alpha, omega, etc.)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Who cares about leadership?

• I would make an awesome leader

• Let's have no rules!

• If Taylor Laughtner is one, I'm so in

• Total voters
He nodded. "Right maybe I'll look into that than.." He smiled it was one of the few times he had talked with an alpha withour turning into a complete nervous wreak.

(If you could put out that we need an alpha male, that would be helpfjl)

"So, what's your wolf form look like?" She asked, diggin into her pocket.

(If all else fails I can play a second character. ) Aaron scratched the back of his head the topic still a little award to discribe. " I have some short gray and black fur...from what some of the others tell me I'm a little. ...smaller than the other guy's. " he blushed. " Kind of fitting for my position huh..?" He considered changing but he really didn't need to tear through another set of clothes.

"Oh," she nodded and shrugged, "Size doesn't matter. As long as you can fight." She tossed the cup in the sink and took her backpack ffom the cupboard, "I transform when I hunt, but I'm the only hunter other than the male, and he doesn't do crap. I don't know what I look like."

"You haven't looked at your reflection in the river?" He pulled his hood up. He wasn't much of a fighter at all he wanted to keep others safe not hurt them.

"Too busy getting food for the pack. If the male actually left his house and hunted, I wluod know what I looked like."

" You should take up fishing. ..kill two birds. ...or fish with one stone. " he said getting up and dusting himself off.

"Ha ha," she said and watched him, "Well, I don't want to waste your time. I should get to my house. Amy might need some help."

Amy reached the edge of the woods, strapped her bow across her back, and knelt down to the ground. Sniffing lightly, she tried to catch wind of any prey in the vicinity. "Damn, looks like the fodder is learning," she muttered to herself. Straightening up, she rolled her neck to stretch out any kinks, crouched down, and bolted off in a mad sprint. While she loved running as a wolf, sometimes running as a human stretched some oft unused muscles.

Aaron took a seat taking a deep breath finishing up what work he needed something felt a little off between him a Katelyn but he kept to himself. He pulled up the zipper to his jacket and headed back outside. if he was lucky he could gather up some fresh water at least. He pulled on his backpack making his way back into the forest. He was always more comfortable keeping in his human form but his wolf form did have its advantages from getting into tighter spaces or under brush. He sniffed at the air following his trail to the river bank.

She walked out of ghe smoke house, and using her nose, followed Amy to the edge, hiding behind trees and waiting to make a move and scare her best friend.

Amy halted when she picked up a weird scent. Katelyn? Nahh she's talking to lover-boy. She thought, making her chuckle to herself. Continuing to smell the air, she could detect a myriad of squirrels, a few rabbits, and then, what she was looking for. A small grouping of deer. Jackpot! She thought, getting ready to take off again.

Aaron made is way down to the stream filling up a few bottles of water. He set them back into his bag and took some time to search around for anything he could use.

"Eep!" Amy yelled in surprise at being jabbed in the back before whirling around. She shouldn't have been surprised to see her friend, Katelyn, standing behind her. "Katelyn..." She growled while glaring jokingly at the girl.

"If you want to be a hunter, you gotta trust your instincts," she said, smiling and brushed some hair back, "Whatcha doin?"

Amy glared at her friend once more before she started walking off to where she had scented the deer. "I'm gonna try and test out the bow you gave me." She said smiling. "There's a small herd of deer a little ways ahead. I'm hoping to pick one off. Maybe." Uncertainty colored her voice. She wasn't exactly the best hunter, nor was she the worst. However, she hadn't caught anything to contribute to the pack in nearly a week. She needed to pick up some slack.

Amy blushed at the thought of needing to apprentice, and for hunting no less. I mean I'm a wolf for pity's sake! She thought to herself. However, she knew when she needed help. So, sucking in a large breath of air she smiled to her friend and said, "Yeah, that'd be great."

Great!" She smiled and started giggling softly, "Wow. My fist apprentice!" She looked back at the camp, "I need to put this on the board."

(Wasn't sure how to introduce him but I'll try this) Horus sighed, moving along the base of the mountain. Occasionally he glanced upwards, looking for and checking the position of the sun. He glanced around; he thought there was nothing here but it was isolated at the very least.

Katelyn's smell perked up, and a stranger entered her range. Someone was here. Someone who she had never met, "Smell that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back