• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grace Pack

Would you go for any roles (I.e alpha, omega, etc.)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Who cares about leadership?

• I would make an awesome leader

• Let's have no rules!

• If Taylor Laughtner is one, I'm so in

• Total voters
Aaron sniffed at the air looking up a fellow wolf was nearby good he could have a little hand getting this water back to base camp. He packed up was he could and followed the scent stepping over a small downed tree that acted as a bridge.

Katelyn walked into the smokehouse, dragging in a large bear in her wolf form. She was gravely injured, and she was pretty sure she was about to drop from exhaustion and blood loss. She tossed the bear aside, lying down in the floor and staying there, her breath very slow.

Gauge was just returning from his 18 month trip he hated leaving the pack but he needed the time away every now and then. He sniffed the air and took off in a sprint. something was horribly wrong back at the camp.

Amy was just emerging from her house when she caught a scent on the wind. Blood. And a lot of it. Following her nose, she raced forward. Coming to an immediate halt, she saw Katelyn near unconsciousness next to a large bear. "Katelyn!" She yelled, kneeling by her friend. "Somebody, help!" Amy called out, not knowing what to do.

A wolf with a white coat was busy resting in the grass. It was older than a cub, but not yet old enough to be considered an adult. As a human, this wolf takes the form of a little girl. Aisha was unaware of the events currently taking place.

Horus saw the young wolf in the grass and sighed, he wondered if she was a part of a pack, if he had trespassed somewhere he shouldn't have. Only one way to find out. He walked up to the resting wolf and crouched next to it, "Nice day for it."

Aisha perked up, her ears moving. The voice didn't sound like one she remembered. She turned her head, her blue eyes gazing at the other. "Who are you?" She asked.

Horus smiled slightly, "And it's nice to meet you, Aisha." He glanced around, seeing if she was alone, half expecting a whole pack to appear and attack him, and he wasn't in his wolf form.

Aisha took the opportunity to transform to her human form. She was in her wolf form all day, might as well be a human for a little bit. She blinked to clear up her vision.

Fulgrim turned away on instinct; he hated watching others turn, it honestly made him a little envious of them. @MsJoyMaeda

Last edited by a moderator:
Gauge arrived at the camp slowing to a trot as he turned to his human form. he crouched next to Katelyn "everytime I leave something happens." he mumbled trying to check her wounds what happened he wondered to himself

Aisha was laying on her stomach, the bangs of her white hair falling into her eyes. She turns he rhead to gaze at the other once more. "What's wrong" She inquired.

Horus looked back at her with a slight sigh, "Nothing, nothing at all." He glanced around, checking again to see if there was a pack nearby.

"The bear. It took a big fight...and I stepped in another bear trap." She looked over at the bear which was lifeless on the floor.

"You need to be more careful." he growled as he began to patch her wounds the best he could he was no medic but he knew a good bit its always nice to have more than one person with medical expertise.

"Hes a damn medic not a scavenger when will he learn." Gauge pounded his fist in the dirt and finished fixing her up the best he could. Gauge sat her up against the wall of the smoke house. "You should be good till Aaron gets back at least." he said sitting next to her looking at the huge bear

"We need more hunters," she groaned and looked at the members. It's just Amy and me, and Amy is still learning."

"I understand its just you guys are all young and just jump into things without thinking them through." Gauge said with a frown on his face. "Anyways what to do with this bear... Im thinking a very nice area rug how bout you?" he laughed and stared inattentively at the bear

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back