Gotham City

Harley threw punches at Batgirl surprisingly getting some in. "Stupid bats!" She was blinded with rage and didn't feel the object pressing against her until it was too late and she flew back, convulstion slightly from the zap. 

She took her gun and shoot only inches away from batgirl's head to get her attention. "I don't think batman will be please at the mess you made for him."  She said pointing the gun to her head. "I guess batgirl can't handle things on her own after all"

The gunshot was deafening.  The gun was so close that Babs could smell the cordite wafting up through the barrel.  She calmly raised her hands.  She needed to buy a few seconds, wait for the moment when Sinclair let her guard down.  "Tell me, Charlize, what's your angle here?  You don't owe Harley anything.  In fact, the two of you aren't even friends.  So, why are you helping her?"  All the while, Barb began to move to the woman's right.  To what she hoped was her blindspot.  Small, imperceptible steps.  "You know that she'll turn on you the moment she gets the chance.  Harley Quinn's as trustworthy as a rabid hyena."

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlize shrugged." You're right, I know Harley isn't trust worthy. In fact I'm glad that little piece of sh*+ for a Clown is dead. Makes it easier for me to take over."  She said before cocking her gun."But she does have something that I want. Plus I'm empathetic at times."

The gunshot was deafening.  The gun was so close that Babs could smell the cordite wafting up through the barrel.  She calmly raised her hands.  She needed to buy a few seconds, wait for the moment when Sinclair let her guard down.  "Tell me, Charlize, what's your angle here?  You don't owe Harley anything.  In fact, the two of you aren't even friends.  So, why are you helping her?"  All the while, Barb began to move to the woman's right.  To what she hoped was her blindspot.  Small, imperceptible steps.  "You know that she'll turn on you the moment she gets the chance.  Harley Quinn's as trustworthy as a rabid hyena."

Harley rubbed her eyes and looked around.  She noticed she was in the corner of the room, she held her stomach and whinced in pain. 

She got up onto her hands and knees, blood tripped from nose she watched it and panted. She did love some shock therapy, like flossing ya brain.

She kneeled and watched the two, ready to jump up and fight Batgirl. She just had to catch her breath. 

Charlize shrugged." You're right, I know Harley isn't trust worthy. In fact I'm glad that little piece of sh*+ for a Clown is dead. Makes it easier for me to take over."  She said before cocking her gun."But she does have something that I want. Plus I'm empathetic at times."

Harley rubbed her eyes and looked around.  She noticed she was in the corner of the room, she held her stomach and whinced in pain. 

She got up onto her hands and knees, blood tripped from nose she watched it and panted. She did love some shock therapy, like flossing ya brain.

She kneeled and watched the two, ready to jump up and fight Batgirl. She just had to catch her breath. 

"Hear that, Harl?  She called your lover boy, excuse me, your dead lover boy, a little piece of sh*+.  You gonna just let that slide?"

"Here that, Harl?  She called your lover boy, I'm sorry, your dead lover boy, a little piece of sh*+.  You gonna just let that slide?"

Harley glared at the both of them. All she wanted was to go home and grieve in peace.

She hated the both of them, why couldn't they just leave Mistah J's memory alone! 

"Why don't you two just shut up for once!" She said trembling, clenching her fists

Harley glared at the both of them. All she wanted was to go home and grieve in peace.

She hated the both of them, why couldn't they just leave Mistah J's memory alone! 

"Why don't you two just shut up for once!" She said trembling, clenching her fists

"You know, Harl, I was there when he kicked the bucket.  Couldn't even tell a good joke before he had his brains blown out.  How pathetic."

"You know, Harl, I was there when he kicked the bucket.  Couldn't even tell a good joke before he had his brains blown out.  How pathetic."

"Shut up! Shut up! shut up !!" Tears streamed down her face as she ran towards Batgirl ,hands out aiming for her throat. 

"Shut up! Shut up! shut up !!" Tears streamed down her face as she ran towards Batgirl ,hands out aiming for her throat. 

"About time."  Batgirl was ready, anticipating just such a move.  Just before Harl could grab her, Batgirl pivoted, pushed Harley in the back, and sent her crashing into Sinclair.  The gun fired, the shot going wide.  The Caped Crusader reached into her utility belt, pulled out a bola line and flung it at the pair.  Aimed at both their midsections with the intention of tangling them up together.  She stood over them, her back to the open door.  "Now, what was that you were saying, Charlize darling, about me not being able to handle things on my own?"

Both guards and Arkham prisoners began fighting over weapons or just for the sake of it. There was even a pair brawling over a handgun outside Croc's cell, but they stopped when he stepped out.

The prisoner screamed, and the guard used the handgun to shoot at Croc, but the bullets bounced off his thick scales. When the gun was emptied, the guard shouted.

"Run! Quick, out out out!"

All the guards and prisoners nearby did so. Killer Croc chuckled, and then started to stride down a corridor. He could smell clown and bat. His mouth watered at the thought of digging into his enemies, and claws fidgeted at the throughly of ripping them apart. He followed his nose, and that rarely failed him.

The bodies of guards was a clear indication of where they went to, so Croc followed that. He was so eager to kill both Joker and Batman.

The scene he arrived on was not what he expected. There was clown and bat, but not the kind he thought it was. That Batgirl, and Joker's Harley Quinn. And someone else. Someone he didn't know. It was definitely not what he expected. Maybe it was good there was no batman. Batgirl didn't seem to have 

Croc was standing in the doorway, and let out a low growl. He didn't know what to do. Batgirl was someone to be killed, but Harley might not be. She hadn't done anything to him. As for the strange woman aiming a gun at Batgirl, well, Croc hadn't seen her before.

Both guards and Arkham prisoners began fighting over weapons or just for the sake of it. There was even a pair brawling over a handgun outside Croc's cell, but they stopped when he stepped out.

The prisoner screamed, and the guard used the handgun to shoot at Croc, but the bullets bounced off his thick scales. When the gun was emptied, the guard shouted.

All the guards and prisoners nearby did so. Killer Croc chuckled, and then started to stride down a corridor. He could smell clown and bat. His mouth watered at the thought of digging into his enemies, and claws fidgeted at the throughly of ripping them apart. He followed his nose, and that rarely failed him.

The bodies of guards was a clear indication of where they went to, so Croc followed that. He was so eager to kill both Joker and Batman.

The scene he arrived on was not what he expected. There was clown and bat, but not the kind he thought it was. That Batgirl, and Joker's Harley Quinn. And someone else. Someone he didn't know. It was definitely not what he expected. Maybe it was good there was no batman. Batgirl didn't seem to have 

Croc was standing in the doorway, and let out a low growl. He didn't know what to do. Batgirl was someone to be killed, but Harley might not be. She hadn't done anything to him. As for the strange woman aiming a gun at Batgirl, well, Croc hadn't seen her before.

Harley yelled and fell on top of Charlize sending them crashing onto the floor, she ducked when she saw the bola coming for them. 

She was about to say something when she saw a giant figure enter the door way .

"CROC!" She never thought she'd be this happy to see him

"About time."  Batgirl was ready, anticipating just such a move.  Just before Harl could grab her, Batgirl pivoted, pushed Harley in the back, and sent her crashing into Sinclair.  The gun fired, the shot going wide.  The Caped Crusader reached into her utility belt, pulled out a bola line and flung it at the pair.  Aimed at both their midsections with the intention of tangling them up together.  She stood over them, her back to the open door.  "Now, what was that you were saying, Charlize darling, about me not being able to handle things on my own?"

Charlize grunted as Harley was found into her but wasn't able to dodge the bola.  She looked towards batgirl who seemed to be satisfied with her work. Charlize looked beyond her to see a scaly reptile man not to far from her. "Well I wouldn't say that." In the Nick of time Harley yell out Croc which of course. Must be his alias. She suggested into her pocket to find one of her knives and began to cut her way out.

Harley yelled and fell on top of Charlize sending them crashing onto the floor, she ducked when she saw the bola coming for them. 

Charlize grunted as she was tangled up with Harley.  She looked towards batgirl who seemed to be satisfied with her work. Charlize looked beyond her to see a scaly reptile man not to far from her. "Well I wouldn't stay that." In the Nick of time Harley yell out Croc which of course. Must be his alias. She suggested into her pocket to find in of her knives and began to cut her way out.

Batgirl spun around to see Killer Croc standing there, blocking the doorway.  "Damnit!"  She had been on the verge of victory, of wrapping this entire mess up!  Instead, the inmates were running free in the asylum, her two opponents weren't nearly as incapacitated as she hoped, and now there was an eight foot, 500lb crocodile man blocking her only exit!  Three deadly supervillains in such a confined space.  Yeahhh...not looking good here.  But Barbara Gordon would be damned if she were going down without a fight!  "Come on, let's go!" she dared them all.  She reached into a compartment of her belt, clutched her full compliment of knockout gas pellets (eight) and flung them at Killer Croc.  Half at his chest, half at his feet.  Quickly followed by a pair of bolas aimed at his legs.  She hoped that the thin steel cable would snare his legs and send him crashing to the floor while the gas did it's job.  It was concentrated, designed to explode a tight cloud around her target.  Still, as a precaution, she donned her gas mask as she turned to face Harley and Charlize.

Charlize grunted as Harley was found into her but wasn't able to dodge the bola.  She looked towards batgirl who seemed to be satisfied with her work. Charlize looked beyond her to see a scaly reptile man not to far from her. "Well I wouldn't stay that." In the Nick of time Harley yell out Croc which of course. Must be his alias. She suggested into her pocket to find one of her knives and began to cut her way out.

Batgirl spun around to see Killer Croc standing there, blocking the doorway.  "Damnit!"  She had been on the verge of victory, of wrapping this entire mess up!  Instead, the inmates were running free in the asylum, her two opponents weren't nearly as incapacitated as she hoped, and now there was an eight foot, 500lb crocodile man blocking her only exit!  Three deadly supervillains in such a confined space.  Yeahhh...not looking good here.  But Barbara Gordon would be damned if she were going down without a fight!  "Come on, let's go!" she dared them all.  She reached into a compartment of her belt, clutched her full compliment of knockout gas pellets (eight) and flung them at Killer Croc.  Half at his chest, half at his feet.  Quickly followed by a pair of bolas aimed at his legs.  She hoped that the thin steel cable would snare his legs and send him crashing to the floor while the gas did it's job.  It was concentrated, designed to explode a tight cloud around her target.  Still, as a precaution, she donned her gas mask as she turned to face Harley and Charlize.

Croc grinned as Harley called his name out. That never happened before. It felt good to be the...villain. 

However, when Batgirl spun around and threw objects at him, he wasn't as confident. All the Bats seemed to have annoying toys. Once the the gas started to spread, Croc knew what to do. He started to hold his breath, which he could do for a long time. However, the steel bolas were another thing.

Killer Croc had started to walk forward when the bola wrapped around his legs, and he nearly fell over. His attention was diverted as he started to slowly saw through them with his claws, and that might take a few minutes. While working, he started growling and swearing, cursing the Bats for being so annoying. He really looked forward to killing Batgirl.

Croc grinned as Harley called his name out. That never happened before. It felt good to be the...villain. 

However, when Batgirl spun around and threw objects at him, he wasn't as confident. All the Bats seemed to have annoying toys. Once the the gas started to spread, Croc knew what to do. He started to hold his breath, which he could do for a long time. However, the steel bolas were another thing.

Killer Croc had started to walk forward when the bola wrapped around his legs, and he nearly fell over. His attention was diverted as he started to slowly saw through them with his claws, and that might take a few minutes. While working, he started growling and swearing, cursing the Bats for being so annoying. He really looked forward to killing Batgirl.

"Kick her ass Croc!" Harley yelled struggling against the bola. 

She looked at Charlize "Come on hurry!!"

Harley tried to hold her breath while Charlize cut at the rope.

After Charlize released herself still holding her breath. She leaped over batgirl and the Croc prior to looking back at Harley. "Try to keep up!" She teased. 

"Kick her ass Croc!" Harley yelled struggling against the bola. 

She looked at Charlize "Come on hurry!!"

Harley tried to hold her breath while Charlize cut at the rope.

After Charlize released herself still holding her breath. She leaped over batgirl and the Croc prior to looking back at Harley. "Try to keep up!" She teased. 

What was this?!  Sinclair was turning tail and running now?!  Not likely!  Batgirl pulled out her grapnel gun and fired a line at the fleeing villain, hoping to snag her.  "You're not going anywhere!"  Croc was still having trouble with the cable around his feet although Barb was distressed to find that the gas was having little effect.  Luckily, it was concentrated around the big reptile so she really didn't need to worry about breathing any of it in inadvertently.  That left the clown girl.  With the bola loose around her, she was mere moments away from becoming a threat again.  Barb didn't intend to give her that time.  She fired a snap kick at the downed girl that ought to send her into unconsciousness.

What was this?!  Sinclair was turning tail and running now?!  Not likely!  Batgirl pulled out her grapnel gun and fired a line at the fleeing villain, hoping to snag her.  "You're not going anywhere!"  Croc was still having trouble with the cable around his feet although Barb was distressed to find that the gas was having little effect.  Luckily, it was concentrated around the big reptile so she really didn't need to worry about breathing any of it in inadvertently.  That left the clown girl.  With the bola loose around her, she was mere moments away from becoming a threat again.  Barb didn't intend to give her that time.  She fired a snap kick at the downed girl that ought to send her into unconsciousness.

Harley watched Killer Croc rooting for him to get up, she didn't notice Charlize was free until she shouted back at her. "Let's go!" She said raising a fist in the air.

She tried to spring into action but was met with a kick to the jaw, she tried to block it but Batgirl was way too fast for her, this sent her reeling back and knocking her out.

Croc gave up on the bola, it was taking too long to cut through, and started to look around for Batgirl. It wasn't easy with the gas cutting down bith his visions and smell, so it took a minute.

Someone jumped over him, and Cric swung. To his disappointment, it was the stranger rather than Batgirl, so he stopped before his claws made contact. Then there was a shout from further back in the room, followed by a fast grapple shooting just over Croc. Batgirl.

Even with the bola tied around his legs, Cric clambered to his knees, and then lunged forward towards where he heard batgirl Batgirl was. He was determined to kill one of the Bats, and this was too good an opportunity. 

Harley watched Killer Croc rooting for him to get up, she didn't notice Charlize was free until she shouted back at her. "Let's go!" She said raising a fist in the air.

She tried to spring into action but was met with a kick to the jaw, she tried to block it but Batgirl was way too fast for her, this sent her reeling back and knocking her out.

Croc gave up on the bola, it was taking too long to cut through, and started to look around for Batgirl. It wasn't easy with the gas cutting down bith his visions and smell, so it took a minute.

Someone jumped over him, and Cric swung. To his disappointment, it was the stranger rather than Batgirl, so he stopped before his claws made contact. Then there was a shout from further back in the room, followed by a fast grapple shooting just over Croc. Batgirl.

Even with the bola tied around his legs, Cric clambered to his knees, and then lunged forward towards where he heard batgirl Batgirl was. He was determined to kill one of the Bats, and this was too good an opportunity. 

"Wow, this is going easiUGHHHHH!!!!"  She was slammed from behind, ramming her into the wall. HARD.  She fought to get her bearings back but she stunned.  It took all her effort just to stay conscious..."

"Wow, this is going easiUGHHHHH!!!!"  She was slammed from behind, ramming her into the wall. HARD.  She fought to get her bearings back but she stunned.  It took all her effort just to stay conscious..."

Croc smashed into Batgirl, and sent her crashing into a wall. Then he slashed down at the bola around his legs, nearly severing it. All it took was another tug, and it fell away.

Killer Croc roared in victory,  casually walked over to Batgirl, picked her up, and threw her through the computers that controlled the Asylum. He took a step forward, eager to finish it, but stopped himself and looked over to Harley's unconscious body.

It struck him as odd for there to be no Joker to free his favorite lackey. Something had happened, an Croc had no idea what. He hesitated. He had very little to do with clowns except for a fights, why should he bother now? 

The reptile walked over to Harley Quinn, and checked her pulse. Still alive. Croc then clicked his claws in front of her eyes.

"Hello?" He asked in a rough voice. "You gonna live? Hello? Anyone in there?"

Croc smashed into Batgirl, and sent her crashing into a wall. Then he slashed down at the bola around his legs, nearly severing it. All it took was another tug, and it fell away.

Killer Croc roared in victory,  casually walked over to Batgirl, picked her up, and threw her through the computers that controlled the Asylum. He took a step forward, eager to finish it, but stopped himself and looked over to Harley's unconscious body.

It struck him as odd for there to be no Joker to free his favorite lackey. Something had happened, an Croc had no idea what. He hesitated. He had very little to do with clowns except for a fights, why should he bother now? 

The reptile walked over to Harley Quinn, and checked her pulse. Still alive. Croc then clicked his claws in front of her eyes.

Harley stirred slightly, she was having the best dream where her and the Joker kidnapped Batgirl and Charlize. Mistah J laughed and was about to blow them up, when his beautiful laugh was interrupted by a voice.
"Awh I was about to see the fireworks" She said groggily, opening her eyes slowly. Croc was the last person she expected to see, Harley jumped slightly when she saw him. She hadn't seen him this close before, and his breath... it didn't smell so pretty. 
"Where is everyone?" She pushed her self up and looked around. "Did ya save us Croccy?" She rubbed her head it throbbed like crazy.

Meanwhile Charlize was scanning to see what car would be best. A police car? No it was too small. She continued to scan the premise. Until she realized the S.W.A.T truck. She went inside and started to hijack it. She sighed at the crazy idea she thought of next. She drive the S.W.A.T into the wall close to where Croc and Harl was. She rolled down the window before saying."Get in." 

As the others got in. She lifted Batgirl over her shoulders and put her in the back. Though she was petite, she had more strength than most expected her to possess. 

Harley stirred slightly, she was having the best dream where her and the Joker kidnapped Batgirl and Charlize. Mistah J laughed and was about to blow them up, when his beautiful laugh was interrupted by a voice.
"Awh I was about to see the fireworks" She said groggily, opening her eyes slowly. Croc was the last person she expected to see, Harley jumped slightly when she saw him. She hadn't seen him this close before, and his breath... it didn't smell so pretty. 
"Where is everyone?" She pushed her self up and looked around. "Did ya save us Croccy?" She rubbed her head it throbbed like crazy.

Meanwhile Charlize was scanning to see what car would be best. A police car? No it was too small. She continued to scan the premise. Until she realized the S.W.A.T truck. She went inside and started to hijack it. She sighed at the crazy idea she thought of next. She drive the S.W.A.T into the wall close to where Croc and Harl was. She rolled down the window before saying."Get in." 

As the others got in. She lifted Batgirl over her shoulders and put her in the back. Though she was petite, she had more strength than most expected her to possess. 

Her entire body ached.  It took all her effort just to keep the darkness from claiming her.  She tried moving her arm but it hurt too much.  She tried lifting her head off the cold concrete floor but couldn't.  "Hhh...haf to get uhhhh..."  Through bleary eyes, she saw Croc kneeling over Harley.  "Uhhhh..."  All of a sudden, she felt hands, light and feminine yet very strong, wrap themselves around her and lift her up.  Slump her over a shoulder.  She tried to fight but she was so out of it.  Her arms dangled like a rag doll's as she was carted out and dumped into the back of a... She didn't know what it was.  All she knew was that she landed on something cold, hard, and metal.  She groaned, barely able to keep her eyes open.

"Save us?" He asked. "I...guess...c'mon, get up. I think we're leavin'. Don't want to stay here any longer."

Croc smiled as he watched strange and unknown woman pick up Batgirl and put her in the back to the SWAT van. A little revenge would be due. He would have killed a hundred people to see Batman's face when he learnt of this.

He climbed into the back of the van, and sat down. The vehicle lurched slightly, but fortunately nothing else happened. It would be bad if it was crushed beneath him. Croc leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He was exhausted, and these past few days had been very eventful. He needed a rest.

"You know what I'm in the mood for? Some waffles with powdered sugar and a lots of whipped cream." She said aloud while looking at her left arm. 3 nicotine patches that was losing their affect. She got into the driver's seat  "So where do you want to take you hostage? I know an abandon warehouse near the docks if that suit you. I can tell we'll get a lot of information out of her and probably a piece of batman when he finds out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back