Gotham City

Barb had just made it outside when the sound of chaos coming from within caused her to stop.  And she had a pretty good idea who was responsible.  "Hmm...looks like I won't have to plant Bat-tracers on their belongings after all."  Racing to her Honda, she pulled out the backpack that she always carried with her.  She had specifically parked in a corner of the garage where she knew there was no CCTV coverage.  Just for moments like this.  Checking to make sure she was alone, she slipped out of her work clothes and pulled on her 'other' work clothes.  Quickly snapping her utility belt on, she was all set for action!

Knowing that she wasn't the most popular Bat with the fine men and women of the GCPD, she shot a cable line to the roof of the adjacent police station and swung over.  She figured she would just wait on the rooftop, lying in ambush for Harley and Charlize as they stormed out, ready to either take them down or trail them to where ever they might be headed.

"I guess doing things legal doesn't work. I'm already in it." she replied in a hushed tone. Not losing of her stare of Barbara Gordon leaving the premises. "Just follow my lead." Charlize let the two officers force her to stand and walk her out of the room, 'scanning' them.  Two guards for each of them. Containing a pistol, a baton, and a taser due to their posture they were inexperienced in using their weapons which wasn't surprising. This would be easy enough. 

She waited for them to get in the hallway and began to do her work.  She elbowed the man on left then turned her body around to put him on a choke hold whilst giving the cop beside her two kicks to the face and the torso causing him to collapse. She took the gun in a swift motion from one of the men's pocket and shot the guards beside harley. "Get their weapons and go." She knew more guards would be coming shortly so they had to move fast.

Harley watched in awe as Charlize took out the guards cheering her on. "Yeah kick their ass!" She said jumping up and down and laughing. 

She kicked the guard  that was down on the groud a couple of times, before reaching down and grabbing a gun, she fumbled with it dropping it a couple times.

"This is harder than it looks" she finally got the gun in her hand.

"Where are we supposed to go?!" 

She took the keys from the nearest officer's pocket and began to unlock Harley's handcuffs."To the computer room. We need to cause a distraction and I know just how to do it." She gave the keys to Harley waiting to be released. 

Harley watched in awe as Charlize took out the guards cheering her on. "Yeah kick their ass!" She said jumping up and down and laughing. 

She kicked the guard  that was down on the groud a couple of times, before reaching down and grabbing a gun, she fumbled with it dropping it a couple times.

"This is harder than it looks" she finally got the gun in her hand.

"Where are we supposed to go?!" 

She took the keys from the nearest officer's pocket and began to unlock Harley's handcuffs."To the computer room. We need to cause a distraction and I know just how to do it." She gave the keys to Harley waiting to be released. 

Everything was quiet.  Too quiet.  Batgirl used her cape to glide to the ground in front of the rear exit.  Ignoring the empty police cruisers and vans that were parked behind her, she bent down in front of the heavy steel doors.  Taking out her smartphone, she accessed the keypad lock, opening the door and disabling the alarm.  The corridor was empty.  She entered, quietly.  Cautiously.  Alert for danger.

Harley rubbed her wrists where she had been handcuffed and then she smiled having an idea. "I'll uncuff ya, only if ya apologise for kidnapping me!" She said crossing her arms and grinning widely at Charlize. "It's your fault we are in here!"

Killer Croc nearly fell back in, but smashed a clawed fist down on the concrete outside of the sewer. The claws dug into the ground and held him there. Croc chuckled.

"You wanna come along then?" He laughed harshly.

Croc started to drag himself slowly outside. Batman was strong, stronger than any normal person ought to be. But Croc was stronger.

Eventually, Croc put his right foot on the concrete outside the manhole, and started to walk. Each step was an effort, but the strange game of tug-of-war was enjoyable. He could keep going. Croc started to laugh loudly.

"Batman, you ain't gonna win this. The crocodile is stronger than the bat, I know that much!"

Batman knew that. 'He's right...' and then yelled "But a car is even stronger!" as the Batmobile drove out around the corner, from the back and shot another grappling hook at Croc's other leg. If the hook hit, the Batmobile would slowly move back, to hold Croc in place, then it would start shooting the non-lethal Riot Suppressor, aiming it at Croc's head.

Harley rubbed her wrists where she had been handcuffed and then she smiled having an idea. "I'll uncuff ya, only if ya apologise for kidnapping me!" She said crossing her arms and grinning widely at Charlize. "It's your fault we are in here!"

"What?!" She exclaimed "I thought the clown was going to pick you up! How is that my fault?" She turned around to see the guards approaching behind them. "This way." She said shooting the gun still in her hand and running towards the computer room.

When they arrived Charlize shot the two guards before dropping the gun in the floor. Turning to Harl. "Come on, Uncuff me!"

"What?!" She exclaimed "I thought the clown was going to pick you up! How is that my fault?" She turned around to see the guards approaching behind them. "This way." She said shooting the gun still in her hand and running towards the computer room.

When they arrived Charlize shot the two guards before dropping the gun in the floor. Turning to Harl. "Come on, Uncuff me!"

"You still kidnapped me ! " she was interrupted by gunfire, and ran along with her into the room.

"I said apologise!" She dangled the keys in front of Charlize's face. "If you want out of here you better hurry " she said sticking her tongue out 

The sound of gunshots drew Batgirl down the hallway.  The cops were barricading themselves at the west end, waiting for reinforcements.  Barb threw down smoke pellets to provide cover as she turned right and raced down the east corridor where two more gunshots suddenly boomed, deafening in the tight space.

Charlize cursed under her breath. Multiple plans passed through her mind but She knew it wouldn't work out the same way. She rolled her eyes and mumbled. "Sorry Harley for kidnapping you."  

Charlize cursed under her breath. Multiple plans passed through her mind but She knew it wouldn't work out the same way. She rolled her eyes and mumbled. "Sorry Harley for kidnapping you."  

"Yaaay I knew ya could do it" Harley said throwing her arms around Charlize.  

She quickly uncuffed her and looked around. 

"Okay so what's the plan!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You still kidnapped me ! " she was interrupted by gunfire, and ran along with her into the room.

"I said apologise!" She dangled the keys in front of Charlize's face. "If you want out of here you better hurry " she said sticking her tongue out 

Batgirl made it to the computer room.  She hugged the side of the door, just outside.  Peering inside, she saw Harl and Sinclair having a monent.  "Good for them," she thought sarcastically.  Two guards lay on the ground, clutching their wounds.  She couldn't afford to wait.  She pulled out a batarang and threw it at Harley.  She rushed inside, throwing a combination kick-punch combo to Sinclair.  "Give it up!" she told them.

She dodged the kick but still took the punch. She kneed her prior to giving her two jabs  to the face. "Harley take care of the wannabe while I'll get to work!" She said grabbing an officer's baton and tossing it towards Harley.

She dodged the kick but still took the punch. She kneed her prior to giving her a punch to the face. "Harley take care of the wannabe while I'll get to work!" She said grabbing an officer's baton and tossing it towards Harley.

Batgirl made it to the computer room.  She hugged the side of the door, just outside.  Peering inside, she saw Harl and Sinclair having a monent.  "Good for them," she thought sarcastically.  Two guards lay on the ground, clutching their wounds.  She couldn't afford to wait.  She pulled out a batarang and threw it at Harley.  She rushed inside, throwing a combination kick-punch combo to Sinclair.  "Give it up!" she told them.

Harley fell back when the batarang hit her, and then the baton landed on top of her, she hissed in pain. 

But then leaped to her feet, baton in hand and ran at batgirl swinging at her. 

"Take this bat freak!"

She dodged the kick but still took the punch. She kneed her prior to giving her two jabs  to the face. "Harley take care of the wannabe while I'll get to work!" She said grabbing an officer's baton and tossing it towards Harley.

Harley fell back when the batarang hit her, and then the baton landed on top of her, she hissed in pain. 

But then leaped to her feet, baton in hand and ran at batgirl swinging at her. 

"Take this bat freak!"

"Ugh!"  Barb blocked one of the jabs but the other got through, dazing her for a moment.  A crazy scream from behind got her attention and got her focused again. Batgirl turned away from Sinclair.  Used her forearm to block the baton thrust.  Followed up with a strike aimed at knocking the baton out of Harley's hand.  A palm strike to her nose came next.  "You're getting sloppy since your boyfriend got his head blown off, Harl."

Batgirl turned away from Sinclair.  Used her forearm to block the baton thrust.  Followed up with a strike aimed at knocking the baton out of Harley's hand.  A palm strike to her nose came next.  "You're getting sloppy since your boyfriend got his head blown off, Harl."

Halrey gasped, she staggered backwards, grabbing her nose after being hit. Some blood trickled out. 

When she heard what Batgirl said she growled and screamed at her "You have no right to talk about my Puddin !!"  

She ran at Batgirl and pounced towards her attempting to jump on top of her. "Your the problem you murderers" she shouted 

Charlize made her way to the computer and began to hack through the system. She knew well enough to avoid firewalls with ease and when she was done. She smirked. She unlocked all the prison cells in Arkham asylum. In a matter of time criminals will be pouring out left and right. She caused the cameras to also turn off so it would be harder for them to be tracked when they make their escape.

Halrey gasped, she staggered backwards, grabbing her nose after being hit. Some blood trickled out. 

When she heard what Batgirl said she growled and screamed at her "You have no right to talk about my Puddin !!"  

She ran at Batgirl and pounced towards her attempting to jump on top of her. "Your the problem you murders" she shouted 

Charlize made her way to the computer and began to hack through the system. She knew well enough to avoid firewalls with ease and when she was done. She smirked. She unlocked all the prison cells in Arkham asylum. In a matter of time criminals will be pouring out left and right. 

The crazy girl leapt on top of her!  She tried throwing her off, elbowing her in the stomach but Harley had all the energy of a crazed maniac.  Struggling

under the onslaught of punches, Batgirl managed to reach into her belt for her tazer.  She pulled it out, pressed it against Harley's midsection and fired.

Meanwhile...

Sirens sounded throughout the building.  Cops starting looking around in fear and trembling.  Oh my god!"  They barely had time to react as the first wave of newly freed inmates hit them.

Batman knew that. 'He's right...' and then yelled "But a car is even stronger!" as the Batmobile drove out around the corner, from the back and shot another grappling hook at Croc's other leg. If the hook hit, the Batmobile would slowly move back, to hold Croc in place, then it would start shooting the non-lethal Riot Suppressor, aiming it at Croc's head.

As the grapple of the bat mobile latched onto his free leg, Croc fell to the ground, covering his head with an arm. Something smacked into said arm, and it hurt! Didn't feel like it punched through the scales, but it would leave an ugly mark.

With one arm protecting his head, Croc couldn't get up. Both his legs were tied up, and only one arm was free. So Croc did the only thing he could.

Grasping the grapple that Batman was using, Croc pulled with all his might. If Batman did indeed come flying towards him with the grapple, Croc would be sure to crush the nuisance like a bug. All the while, he was being pulled ever closer to the dreaded batmobile. This wasn't looking good for the reptile.

Mas the grapple of the bat mobile latched onto his free leg, Croc fell to the ground, covering his head with an arm. Something smacked into said arm, and it hurt! Didn't feel like it punched through the scales, but it would leave an ugly mark.

With one arm protecting his head, Croc couldn't get up. Both his legs were tied up, and only one arm was free. So Croc did the only thing he could.

Grasping the grapple that Batman was using, Croc pulled with all his might. If Batman did indeed come flying towards him with the grapple, Croc would be sure to crush the nuisance like a bug. All the while, he was being pulled ever closer to the dreaded batmobile. This wasn't looking good for the reptile.

Batman felt the grasp and was pulled towards the hole that Croc made his exit with, but he pressed a button on the batclaw, and in the last moment; the rope let go. Batman was mid-air and about to fall back into the sewer, but he caught onto the ladder that was there. Batman climbed out of the sewer and then looked at Croc, who seemed to have some problems due to the Batmobile. Batman called the GCPD to his location, and they were on their way. Batman threw an explosive Batarang at Croc's arm, hoping he would drop the arm down. Batman well knew that Croc's skin could easily resist explosions such as that of an explosive Batarang, but knew that the pain itself might just be enough to force the Reptile to uncover himself.

The crazy girl leapt on top of her!  She tried throwing her off, elbowing her in the stomach but Harley had all the energy of a crazed maniac.  Struggling

under the onslaught of punches, Batgirl managed to reach into her belt for her tazer.  She pulled it out, pressed it against Harley's midsection and fired.

Meanwhile...

Sirens sounded throughout the building.  Cops starting looking around in fear and trembling.  Oh my god!"  They barely had time to react as the first wave of newly freed inmates hit them.

Harley threw punches at Batgirl surprisingly getting some in. "Stupid bats!" She was blinded with rage and didn't feel the object pressing against her until it was too late and she flew back, convulsing slightly from the zap. 

Batman felt the grasp and was pulled towards the hole that Croc made his exit with, but he pressed a button on the batclaw, and in the last moment; the rope let go. Batman was mid-air and about to fall back into the sewer, but he caught onto the ladder that was there. Batman climbed out of the sewer and then looked at Croc, who seemed to have some problems due to the Batmobile. Batman called the GCPD to his location, and they were on their way. Batman threw an explosive Batarang at Croc's arm, hoping he would drop the arm down. Batman well knew that Croc's skin could easily resist explosions such as that of an explosive Batarang, but knew that the pain itself might just be enough to force the Reptile to uncover himself.

As the blast hit him, Croc rolled over so the suppressor round hit his back. Pain blazed, and his nostril's flared in rage. His arm even felt nearly numb from the blast. This was bad.

With a roar, Croc leapt towards the batmobile. A round nearly hit his head, and he could part of a scale crack off his shoulder from the round out of the corner of his eye. 

The he reptile let the grapple pull him further towards the batmobile, and he practically landed on the riot suppressor. Croc grabbed it with both hands, pointed it away from him, and started to pull with all his power as he roared as loud as he could.

As the blast hit him, Croc rolled over so the suppressor round hit his back. Pain blazed, and his nostril's flared in rage. His arm even felt nearly numb from the blast. This was bad.

With a roar, Croc leapt towards the batmobile. A round nearly hit his head, and he could part of a scale crack off his shoulder from the round out of the corner of his eye. 

The he reptile let the grapple pull him further towards the batmobile, and he practically landed on the riot suppressor. Croc grabbed it with both hands, pointed it away from him, and started to pull with all his power as he roared as loud as he could.

The Riot Suppressor was de-attached from the batmobile, as Croc's strength was too much for it. The Batmobile's defense system started emitting strong electricity, enough to knock anyone unconcious for at least an hour. It was strong enough to even do the same to Croc. Just in case that this didn't work, Batman prepared a few rope-batarangs, that he could throw at Croc to entangle him in the strong ropes that would be difficult to break even for someone of his strength. The GCPD was nearly there, and you could hear sirens in the background.

The Riot Suppressor was de-attached from the batmobile, as Croc's strength was too much for it. The Batmobile's defense system started emitting strong electricity, enough to knock anyone unconcious for at least an hour. It was strong enough to even do the same to Croc. Just in case that this didn't work, Batman prepared a few rope-batarangs, that he could throw at Croc to entangle him in the strong ropes that would be difficult to break even for someone of his strength. The GCPD was nearly there, and you could hear sirens in the background.

Croc screamed in pain from the electricity flowing through him. It was so much power, he was flung from the batmobile right into the first of the GCPD cars to arrive. The windshield shattered, the wheels were were dented, and the front of the car was crushed. 

Croc slowly clambered to his feet, and he felt as strange batarangs with ropes wrapped around him. He was too weak to shrug them off.

The reptile started to slowly stumble away. The police shot at him, but the bullets just bounced off his thick scales. He was headed towards the origins of the scents and smells he was after earlier. Arkham Asylum. The place he most loathed, and maybe his salvation.

Croc was weakening. His arms were tied, his arms were marked by suppressor rounds, and his body was weak from electricity. Even then, he struggled.  Arkham was so close. Even if Joker himself was there, it would be better than this.

Croc screamed in pain from the electricity flowing through him. It was so much power, he was flung from the batmobile right into the first of the GCPD cars to arrive. The windshield shattered, the wheels were were dented, and the front of the car was crushed. 

Croc slowly clambered to his feet, and he felt as strange batarangs with ropes wrapped around him. He was too weak to shrug them off.

The reptile started to slowly stumble away. The police shot at him, but the bullets just bounced off his thick scales. He was headed towards the origins of the scents and smells he was after earlier. Arkham Asylum. The place he most loathed, and maybe his salvation.

Croc was weakening. His arms were tied, his arms were marked by suppressor rounds, and his body was weak from electricity. Even then, he struggled.  Arkham was so close. Even if Joker himself was there, it would be better than this.

Batman was aware the police would clean it up. Batman got into the Batmobile and drove off towards the Batcave. Hopefully; there wouldn't be any crime on the way and Bruce could have a rest for today. It was morning after all.

(Speaking of which. I'm gtg, people!)

Harley threw punches at Batgirl surprisingly getting some in. "Stupid bats!" She was blinded with rage and didn't feel the object pressing against her until it was too late and she flew back, convulstion slightly from the zap. 

She took her gun and shoot only inches away from batgirl's head to get her attention. "I don't think batman will be please at the mess you made for him."  She said pointing the gun to her head. "I guess batgirl can't handle things on her own after all"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back