• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No part of this is fun.

[/QUOTE]
I entertain myself by forcing my rules into people.

Be an evil dictator too. It's fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheEscapist said:
I entertain myself by forcing my rules into people.
Be an evil dictator too. It's fun.
If I'm an evil dictator, nobody will join and they'll all quit. But if they break my rules, I'll kill off their characters > :)

JK, DON'T KILL ME! Seriously, rule-breaking is bad, and will result in, at most, you getting kicked from the RP, but more commonly a warning, a strike, and possible the deletion of a post. I use a three strike system, for minor offenses.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Do you think that we'll start soon?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. I'm very sorry about the delay, there were complications in the first one. It is VERY NEARLY over, so probably tomorrow. And I'll be accepting CS' until the start post is written and posted.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yes. I'm very sorry about the delay, there were complications in the first one. It is VERY NEARLY over, so probably tomorrow. And I'll be accepting CS' until the start post is written and posted.

[/QUOTE]
It's cool, I get that roleplays can get a little difficult sometimes. I can't wait for the starter! c:

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]It's cool, I get that roleplays can get a little difficult sometimes. I can't wait for the starter! c:

[/QUOTE]
I hope it'll be good. As I should probably say this sooner or later.

There is not a posting order. You know if you need to post or if you don't. Just try not to go on a riff with one other person and fill up three pages with only you two in an hour.

Also, because I've been asked a few times... You can have as many characters as you think you can handle. If you keep up with all of them, you can have thirty characters, just know that the more you have, the more chances that some will die.

I felt like I was spamming the sign-ups.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]God help the guys in this RP that are either depressed(Connor) or mentally insane(Angelo)

[/QUOTE]
RIP Angel.

Actually, perhaps he can be cured eventually. Well, it'd be more fun if Wes figured out how to cure him but then they were separated for some reason. Otherwise, Wes may just be an asshole and let him be insane.

Chimchar said:
I felt like I was spamming the sign-ups.
RIP Angel.

Actually, perhaps he can be cured eventually. Well, it'd be more fun if Wes figured out how to cure him but then they were separated for some reason. Otherwise, Wes may just be an asshole and let him be insane.
The insanity is a bit genetic, not something that can be cured. There's more information in the first RP, but it's not exactly something that anyone could cure. And curing insanity is something I'm a little uncomfortable with. There was a son of Mania(Goddess of insanity and uncontrollable rage) that thought curing insanity was too much, so he just had the option to make his insanity effect temporary or permanent. But if he stumbled onto a mental hospital, he couldn't just cure them.

Yo play, is it possible to use Demetrius in this rp? He's not gonna be on the quest, I just want to make him the blacksmith or something(perhaps make him a instructor at the camp).

Naloth said:
Yo play, is it possible to use Demetrius in this rp? He's not gonna be on the quest, I just want to make him the blacksmith or something(perhaps make him a instructor at the camp).
How often do you expect to post as him? And I'm sorry for not remembering, but have you submitted a character for this one yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]How often do you expect to post as him? And I'm sorry for not remembering, but have you submitted a character for this one yet?

[/QUOTE]
Play... This is OOC.

Naloth said:
As for Demetrius, I can post as him as often as I post as my other character.
We have one trainer that teaches swordfighting. Just keep in mind that Demetrius would be a side character, nothing more. Not on the quest, not a huge source of drama, nothing but an occasional dialogue.

p1S4z3S.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back