• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Literally just express a slight desire to sleep with her, she's yours. For one night.

[/QUOTE]
One entire night. That's the beauty of life!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Making Chloe jealous before she even posts, I'm hurt.

[/QUOTE]
That would be a weird incest lol forge guy is his brother.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Three nights for you ;)
All the gods are related. Technically, it's all incest.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was trying to pretend I didn't remember that. But I find it really interesting.

And yes,I'm creepy.

Btw, I updated my characters so they can go on the quest. Just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Announcement
Attention! Now, I'd like to start by saying that I'm very sorry about the delay in the starting. Some unforeseen issues arrived, but the first chapter is very nearly over! Thank you for your understanding! Moving on!

As the second chapter starts and in the first few pages before the prophecy is even DISCUSSED, you should start making alliances. Whoever leads the quest will NOT jut invite every character that exists because they're part of the roleplay. They must have a REASON. Therefore, in a week, when they start the quest, if your character is not invited, it is
your fault! Talk to people! Make friends! Get in a relationship for all I care! There will be NO SNEAKING ONTO THE QUEST! You will not cheat your way in and then have your character just be there to fight, or even worse, have a total transformation and be something that completely contradicts your CS! It's ridiculous, and it makes no sense.

So, in a week, if I see any of this:

"Oh my gods, the GM is so fucking stupid, she totally forgot to bring my character in!"

No. I didn't. My character has just never met you. Neither has any of his friends. How dare he not telepathically know exactly who deserves to be on the quest. This is the exact reason I told you guys that, if you want to be on the quest, you must be at camp for at least a year! You want her to be there for a week? Okay! She can stay at camp during the quest, and we'll be one character less, nobody cares! It is not my job to bring you into the plot, you have fingers and a keyboard, it's your job! My job is to keep it going. So if you want to complain about me forgetting about you, or your character being isolated, it's your fault. I'm not going to make my characters constantly bring you into a conversation every three posts, because that is your responsibility. Don't like it? Don't join. Drop out. Just tell me now, and I'll delete your characters this instant, doesn't bother me a bit. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Rant rant rant blah blah blah, I'd be stunned if two people read this far. Thank you for joining this RP, even if you decide to leave after(probably not) reading this. It shows that you were interested, if even for a second.

Estimated beginning of RP: Hopefully tomorrow. If you want to have a good guess, keep an eye on the first chapter, because when it ends, this one begins. If anyone is caught posting before the starter post, it will be deleted. Please read the rules. If you break any and are punished, I'm not going to bother explaining why. There's a tab for that.

I might have to drop one of my characters. A lot came up this week and I'm sick and annoyed so...still deciding which one. Obviously it won't be Leo.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
I might have to drop one of my characters. A lot came up this week and I'm sick and annoyed so...still deciding which one. Obviously it won't be Leo.
Zendaya? They're all listed in Neutral Characters tab

KaalysBR said:
Yeah...as much as I like Zen,it might have to be her.
Really your only option. Not Leo and Hannah and Sullivan need to at least hook up once, they're the same person in two different genders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back