• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]aw the alex x zen ship is going down like the titanic

[/QUOTE]
I'm soooorry ;_;

Maybe I will think about it a bit more >.<

There isn't much of a choice. Hannah is necessary, and Leonardo is incredibly important... Hannah x Sullivan ship has to continue.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I wouldn't say that, but she gets an opportunity to live for a bit. She might die later.

[/QUOTE]
Well Play thanks for making things depressing I was happy for my idea :P

Toni having PTSD is exactly why she needs to be happy :P and Ryder has a reason to be a dick,still like him. NITCH HAS BEEN CRYING FOR A WEEK FOR HIS DEAD BOYFRIEND HOW IS THE GAY NERD EMOTIONLESS

KaalysBR said:
Toni having PTSD is exactly why she needs to be happy :P and Ryder has a reason to be a dick,still like him. NITCH HAS BEEN CRYING FOR A WEEK FOR HIS DEAD BOYFRIEND HOW IS THE GAY NERD EMOTIONLESS
She needs to have kids then die.

He already impregnated someone, he can die.

AND NITCH IS ONLY EMOTIONAL ABOUT NICO! I WANT THEM TO IGNORE BIOLOG AND HAVE BABY. IM DOING IT.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]god bless

[/QUOTE]
She is also going to be controlled by me now. Hi,I'm a nightmare dressed like a dank meme.

I'm better than Kaalys by the way :D

Rukia said:
She is also going to be controlled by me now. Hi,I'm a nightmare dressed like a dank meme.
I'm better than Kaalys by the way :D
No you're not. But you know how I roleplay,that's close enough. USE BBCODE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She needs to have kids then die.
He already impregnated someone, he can die.

AND NITCH IS ONLY EMOTIONAL ABOUT NICO! I WANT THEM TO IGNORE BIOLOG AND HAVE BABY. IM DOING IT.

[/QUOTE]
PLAY WTF

ALSO PLEASE DO

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Better in bed...

[/QUOTE]
This conversation is going to scare the new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back