• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] we have agreed. Due to your awesome response, you have a chance to be Harley's boyfriend :P
Told you,I'm the miracle.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I saw no Dylan O'Brien.

[/QUOTE]
Actually the shape of Asa's nose and mouth is quite similar to Dylan's.

Now that I think about it, how am I going to get Nick to befriend the quest leader? Curse myself for making him shy and awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]wait are we going to know who the quest leader is or is it a surprise

[/QUOTE]
Connor Miller. It has to be him or Maggie for plot purposes, and Bloody has been absent.

Just keep in mind that we know who the leader will be,but our characters won't. So don't automatically circle around Connor for no reason. Make it believable.

Otherwise you will be warned. Like, if you go up to him and say, "So I think you might become the quest leader, let's be bros."... It will be deleted.

Dylan won't have much trouble getting around because he is...well. Dylan.

I will think of something with Anthony. He is really clever and likes to showdown it. The perfect counterpart to "I solve everything with punches Dylan".

TheEscapist said:
Dylan won't have much trouble getting around because he is...well. Dylan.
I will think of something with Anthony. He is really clever and likes to showdown it. The perfect counterpart to "I solve everything with punches Dylan".
Here's an idea for Dylan: he sleeps with Harley, she's family friends with Connor, he'd get an option to come to entertain Harley.

TheEscapist said:
Oh look,Dylan is the fuck toy with a big mouth. Deal.
Yea, Harley has needs that need to be fulfilled. I can see the dialogue now.

"Connor, I don't care if you know him. Unless you want to spend every night with me, he's coming!"

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yea, Harley has needs that need to be fulfilled. I can see the dialogue now.
"Connor, I don't care if you know him. Unless you want to spend every night with me, he's coming!"

[/QUOTE]
"No,there is no shirts in my baggage. And all these pants can be taken off easily. I do my job well,baby."

TheEscapist said:
"No,there is no shirts in my baggage. And all these pants can be taken off easily. I do my job well,baby."
He's in. Although he has competition, Bloody wants to date her for her face claim. So shallow.

I mean, Harley will only give Dylan the time of day because he's hot. But still.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He's in. Although he has competition, Bloody wants to date her for her face claim. So shallow.
I mean, Harley will only give Dylan the time of day because he's hot. But still.

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure Dylan will also be going there for her body,at least initially. We are all a bunch of shallow assholes.

But the sex is great,so who cares.

"Competition is fair. I just hope they won't get disappointed when I win."

Naloth said:
-rubs his hands evilly-So, anybody got a alliance in mind?
Dude, I have like five characters and I'm about to bring in another(Nico/Nitch baby!). All the alliances!

TheEscapist said:
Pretty sure Dylan will also be going there for her body,at least initially. We are all a bunch of shallow assholes.
But the sex is great,so who cares.

"Competition is fair. I just hope they won't get disappointed when I win."
With her body, who could blame him, I mean, hot damn.... Yes, I'm straight!

And sex with her would be amazing, because it's like half of her life, she knows what she's doing.

That quote is perfect for her, seriously. The starter post is written(Not posted), and it has her in the training arena sparring with a friend, so that could be the first glance?

I'm probably gonna friend with most of the girls. That sounds like the perfect role for him, the comforter/ best friend.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dude, I have like five characters and I'm about to bring in another(Nico/Nitch baby!). All the alliances!
With her body, who could blame him, I mean, hot damn.... Yes, I'm straight!

And sex with her would be amazing, because it's like half of her life, she knows what she's doing.

That quote is perfect for her, seriously. The starter post is written(Not posted), and it has her in the training arena sparring with a friend, so that could be the first glance?

[/QUOTE]
Harley has her priorities right. I like that in a girl.

Also,obviously confident power couple.

His training routine usually starts in the climbing wall and then moves to the Arena,so he will be there.

images

TheEscapist said:
Harley has her priorities right. I like that in a girl.
Also,obviously confident power couple.

His training routine usually starts in the climbing wall and then moves to the Arena,so he will be there.

images
Sounds good to me. Starter post for her really shows her personality as she kicks a guy out of her cabin, offers sex to her friend, and then attacks him with a sword. Love <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back