• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Hm... Let me think about it... A ton of sex with a hot girl... Yea, let's get them in some kind of recurring thing. Their starter post could even be together. She's his favorite sex dispenser (<X3)

[/QUOTE]
how romantic <3

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Not that kind of crazy, so he should be fine. His 'episodes' are rather noticeable, and require some kind of stimulus. So it should be fine.
It'll be an interesting relationship. Love it.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]how romantic <3

[/QUOTE]
God, how many guys is she with? Do you intend on her actually falling for someone? If so, I vote Sullivan or Angelo. She has to choose from trying to get one guy to go against his very nature or... Deal with insanity for the rest of the relationship.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]how romantic <3

[/QUOTE]
I'm a born romantic, sweetheart.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
God, how many guys is she with? Do you intend on her actually falling for someone? If so, I vote Sullivan or Angelo. She has to choose from trying to get one guy to go against his very nature or... Deal with insanity for the rest of the relationship.
I should probably stop her current recurring sexual partners there. Three is a good number. I think I'll probably have her fall for someone during the quest (if she gets on it) and see how that goes. We'll see how it goes within the roleplay. I can't wait.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I should probably stop her current recurring sexual partners there. Three is a good number. I think I'll probably have her fall for someone during the quest (if she gets on it) and see how that goes. We'll see how it goes within the roleplay. I can't wait.

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure everyone will join the quest for some reason. So her current 'romantic' partners are Angelo, Sullivan, and Zen... She's hooked up with Henry and... Harley? Wow. Her and Harley are exactly the same!

"Her!"

"but... Why?"

"She looks really good in that color, look at her shirt!"

Sadistic Sweetheart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36486-graecus-scum/ said:
@Graecus Scum[/URL] Heyyyyy. What do you think?
I'm cool with that. Unless he's having an episode in bed, the chances are slim Alex would notice, haha.

YESSSS. WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THOUGH? do we start them at one night stands and build them up to friends with benefits or do we start with friends with benefits or what are we thinking?
I think they started as fuck budies and are currently friends :D

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Pretty sure everyone will join the quest for some reason. So her current 'romantic' partners are Angelo, Sullivan, and Zen... She's hooked up with Henry and... Harley? Wow. Her and Harley are exactly the same!
"Her!"

"but... Why?"

"She looks really good in that color, look at her shirt!"
Except Harley's not into girls, while Alex is. And Alex isn't quite as skilled with weapons. But, socially, they're pretty close with the whole making bad decisions that they don't let their parents know about bit.

Rukia said:
I think they started as fuck budies and are currently friends :D
Friend! I love friends. so far, Zen is the main one she has.

If you want friends... Gavin could be her friend? He isn't really into hook-ups, so maybe she offers him a hook-up occasionally as a joke?

TheEscapist said:
@Sadistic Sweetheart Anthony,Zen and Alex need to make a group. The gay,the lesbian and the bisexual :D
Also @KaalysBR Dylan definitely needs to be acquainted with Hannah. And by acquainted I mean sex :D
Honey... Hannah is going to be acquainted with everyone. And I thought Dylan was going to acquaint himself with Harley?

@Sadistic Sweetheart Oh, yea. Gavin is a lot like his father, he's a fucking sweetheart. And part of the best couple in the first chapter. And my other character is in the other best. I make good relationship characters.

Wait, what were we talking about again? Yea, Gavin is nice! He has some... Quirks. But he's nice.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Honey... Hannah is going to be acquainted with everyone. And I thought Dylan was going to acquaint himself with Harley?
Well,at the start of the RP he is a manwhore. He can definitely acquaint himself with more than a girl. But he will get better,promise.

Sadistic Sweetheart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] god bless the amount of lgbt characters in this roleplay
@ThatOneWeirdo omg yes please. that sounds fun and she wouldn't have to worry about him only being around her to hook up with her.
ALL THE GAY

TheEscapist said:
Well,at the start of the RP he is a manwhore. He can definitely acquaint himself with more than a girl. But he will get better,promise.
Ooh... Drama idea. I mean, neither of them are my character... But what if Harley and Dylan hook up before the quest, and then they decide to go at it again DURING the quest, when they... Get acquainted... Repeatedly.

The actual RP that is ACTUALLY GOING right now just stops when someone talks in OOC on this one. That's... Depressing.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Ooh... Drama idea. I mean, neither of them are my character... But what if Harley and Dylan hook up before the quest, and then they decide to go at it again DURING the quest, when they... Get acquainted... Repeatedly.
Your cabin,mine? The floor?

-Rubs his hands- If they are so many broken hearts, can you believe how many girls my guy can get?!? Unless, he fucks up, with his awkwardness and all.

TheEscapist said:
Your cabin,mine? The floor?
Well, there are no cabins with them on the quest... BUT THE FLOOR WORKS!

I mean, what? No, Harley isn't my character, and I'm definitely not living vicariously through her. Fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back