• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]HE IS MY SON, TOO

[/QUOTE]
You brought him to life,let me do something as well ;_;

[QUOTE="S n o w]I don't check the OOC for a day and there's three new pages

[/QUOTE]
Ya know. And this isn't even a current RP, so we're just amazing. That being said, the current one will probably end soon.

Advice! I'm smart!

As I'm sure none of you want to build every single friendship or relationship you have over the next week or so, however long we stay at Camp in the Roleplay... There is an option to talk to people(Gross, I know) and offer to build a relationship with their character, no matter what kind. It is advised that you discuss this in this tab, so everyone knows what to expect. All of my characters are open to build relationships with, as are most in the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I discussed this with @NebulaE in the PM already,but I'm also saying it here so everyone knows. Our characters are friends and she is one of the few who knows about his fear of being claimed.

Since Astrid is highly sociable,I'm open for more suggestions. Let me know if you have any ideas.

All of those seem like good options. Angelo sounds interesting for the emotional factor...And I need to read a bit more about the others.

All of those would work. But Sullivan might be disappointed with Astrid's lack of will to roll around with him lol

Radiohead said:
All of those would work. But Sullivan might be disappointed with Astrid's lack of will to roll around with him lol
Eh, I'm sure he'd have a line of girls waiting for him, he'd be fine.

anyone want to have had sexual relations with Alex in the past (like one night stands, ex-friends with benefits, that sort of thing) or have in the present (recently slept together, current friends with benefits, continuously making bad decisions together without meaning to, you get the deal)?

[ cough, @Play On Words with henry maybe? @Rukia zen? ;) )) cough ]

also super open to friends because i love having friends. just keep in mind that, while she loves being around people, she hasn't spent several years with people, so the friendships don't have to be like several best friends. lowkey/chill friends are fun too.

@Play On Words[/URL] with henry maybe? @Rukia zen? ;) )) cough ]

also super open to friends because i love having friends. just keep in mind that, while she loves being around people, she hasn't spent several years with people, so the friendships don't have to be like several best friends. lowkey/chill friends are fun too.
Hmmm... Henry could've hooked up with her... Harley could've hooked up with her... But a good idea for it is Sullivan. He's the character of @Graecus Scum son of Eros, basically obsessed with sex. I see a friends with benefits type of deal right there.

@Play On Words[/URL] with henry maybe? @Rukia zen? ;) )) cough ]

Angelo could have something with her, if you don't mind sleeping with a guy who's a bit insane(He hides it pretty well, most of the time)

Play On Words]Hmmm... Henry could've hooked up with her... Harley could've hooked up with her... But a good idea for it is Sullivan. He's the character of [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36486-graecus-scum/ said:
@Graecus Scum[/URL] son of Eros, basically obsessed with sex. I see a friends with benefits type of deal right there.
@Graecus Scum Heyyyyy. What do you think?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Angelo could have something with her, if you don't mind sleeping with a guy who's a bit insane(He hides it pretty well, most of the time)
I'm cool with that. Unless he's having an episode in bed, the chances are slim Alex would notice, haha.

Rukia said:
YESSSS. WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THOUGH? do we start them at one night stands and build them up to friends with benefits or do we start with friends with benefits or what are we thinking?

Sadistic Sweetheart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36486-graecus-scum/ said:
@Graecus Scum[/URL] Heyyyyy. What do you think?
I'm cool with that. Unless he's having an episode in bed, the chances are slim Alex would notice, haha.

YESSSS. WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THOUGH? do we start them at one night stands and build them up to friends with benefits or do we start with friends with benefits or what are we thinking?
Hm... Let me think about it... A ton of sex with a hot girl... Yea, let's get them in some kind of recurring thing. Their starter post could even be together. She's his favorite sex dispenser (<X3)

Sadistic Sweetheart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36486-graecus-scum/ said:
@Graecus Scum[/URL] Heyyyyy. What do you think?

Not that kind of crazy, so he should be fine. His 'episodes' are rather noticeable, and require some kind of stimulus. So it should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back