• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Does that mean that everyone's already going to know each other?

[/QUOTE]
They might've spoken. If you want to have a friendship with someone from the beginning, PM them.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]They might've spoken. If you want to have a friendship with someone from the beginning, PM them.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, thanks. Also, I edited my character to fit the rule change. I edited her bio, weapons, and weaknesses.

@Kidroleplayer if you do a simple google search of "hermes cabin powers" the percy jackson wiki will pop up and there is a list for inspiration. that helped me a little.

[[sorry if its not okay for me to do this?? i dont really know the etiquette for this site i just feel bad for the guy and i posted here so i wouldnt spam the sign up]]

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] I reworked my character to make him fit in more at camp.
Okay, I'll check him out. Thank you for telling me.

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] I reworked my character to make him fit in more at camp.
He certainly has flair... I will say this, a lot of people would like him... A lot more would want to stab him.

Sadistic Sweetheart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37525-kidroleplayer/ said:
@Kidroleplayer[/URL] if you do a simple google search of "hermes cabin powers" the percy jackson wiki will pop up and there is a list for inspiration. that helped me a little.
[[sorry if its not okay for me to do this?? i dont really know the etiquette for this site i just feel bad for the guy and i posted here so i wouldnt spam the sign up]]
Someone already gave him options for powers and he decided not to use them. And it's not being rude, it's being helpful, that's good for this site.

Did you change the age/Time at camp for your character to be within the limits?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Someone already gave him options for powers and he decided not to use them. And it's not being rude, it's being helpful, that's good for this site.
Did you change the age/Time at camp for your character to be within the limits?

[/QUOTE]
Yep. I said so in the post above the one you quoted.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Yep. I said so in the post above the one you quoted.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay. I didn't see, I apologize.

We're either starting today or tomorrow, but I haven't seen an update on that, so I'd guess we are starting tomorrow. That was the original plan. I didn't see anything about a time though?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]We're either starting today or tomorrow, but I haven't seen an update on that, so I'd guess we are starting tomorrow. That was the original plan. I didn't see anything about a time though?

[/QUOTE]
One of the Co-GM's has been incredibly busy and hasn't had time to do her character yet. I am giving her her until noon(Central time) tomorrow, then I'm writing my starter post. Unfortunately, I'm going to be very busy as well over the next few days, I'm moving, along with two Co-GM's. We should be able to post, but not as fast as I usually am. I was going to write an announcement about it tonight, thank you for reminding me.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Now, let me make one thing very clear. You can hate on this post all you want, and I will honestly give no fucks. This is the only way that works, so deal with it. That being said, announcement time.

First off, I suggest EVERYONE included in the RP watches this tab, or you WILL most likely miss important info. Also, some funny as hell conversations, because we're hilarious.

Secondly. There are still some people that have not edited their characters to be within the limits. Those people noticed that I did it for them, because I gave them quite a while to do it and they didn't. What I did NOT do was fix backstories or anything else to match, because in all honesty, I was too lazy. If you care enough to fix it, I suggest doing so before the beginning of the RP, to avoid confusion. Which brings me to my next point.

This RP's deadline for submitting characters is extended. For those of you included in it, the first chapter of Goners is not yet concluded. I and the other Co-GM's were trying to wait until one of the Co-GM's got on so he could have a part in the final battle, but we are no longer waiting for him. Therefore it is a decent bet that the first chapter will conclude in either one or two days. But it doesn't make sense to start this one if the first one hasn't ended. So this RP will NOT START until the end of the last one, which will probably be in about two days. I will write the starter post, and after that, it's free game. The Rules tab should be updated by then, as well as all the other tabs. I apologize for the fact that the first information I gave was incorrect, but I obviously couldn't predict someone mysteriously going absent without warning. Because of his ongoing absence, any characters controlled by
@Bloodybeans may not post in the beginning of this RP, if at all. I don't know what's going on with him, if he's quit the site, or anything.

My nearly final point of this announcement is the fact that I and a few others(ThatOneWeirdo, Graecus Scum, and UnknownOrigin) will not be posting as often as we usually do. Those who know us know that we are on this site basically all the time we are awake, and reply to most posts immediately. But until about Friday, we will be busy IRL. We WILL reply, it just might not be the instantaneous replies you are used to, and it might be later at night and shorter. This will not go for long, and I ask that you have patience until then. I just don't want to delay the RP until then.

LASTLY! Thank you so much for joining and for reading this far! I really appreciate the amount of support that it's gotten, even if a few characters don't post after they've applied(Like half of the people in the first on... Just saying), it's been fantastic that we got three pages of Sign-Up in that little time! Really amazing, and I'm so grateful that you guys seem interested. I hope that you all stay interested and active in this!

Rathalosa said:
So is this starting today at 7pm EST? I think I saw that somewhere...
I'd never use EST, I don't know where you heard that. I'm in Central time. The goal is to start on Wednesday or Thursday, around noon Central time. The time isn't for sure, but the other RP should definitely be wrapped up by then.

TheEscapist said:
@Play On Words Don't worry,we understand that you have a life and can't predict stuff like this. Thanks for letting us know.
Thanks for the understanding, and I'm sorry for the late notice. It was SUPPOSED to start today(Yesterday), but... You know.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Thanks for the understanding, and I'm sorry for the late notice. It was SUPPOSED to start today(Yesterday), but... You know.

[/QUOTE]
But life doesn't roleplay,so it keeps making plans instead lol

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Stupid life. How dare life have a life?

[/QUOTE]
Life has more than I do,it seems. I am angry at life,I'm going to end it.

Wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheEscapist said:
I won't,I need to be here for when the RP starts :P
Dude, this Rules tab is taking forever. I have most of it done, but I'm doing examples of what NOT to do, and it's exhausting to pretend to be that stupid.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dude, this Rules tab is taking forever. I have most of it done, but I'm doing examples of what NOT to do, and it's exhausting to pretend to be that stupid.

[/QUOTE]
Anything beyond the dark trilogy? "Don't kill other people's character,don't fuck without fading to black,don't be an OP asshole."

TheEscapist said:
Anything beyond the dark trilogy? "Don't kill other people's character,don't fuck without fading to black,don't be an OP asshole."
A little bit beyond that, I try to be original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back