• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

I'm still very angry about the fact that you guys made me ship C x Kara and now they are gonna die. Screw y'all

KaalysBR said:
I'm still very angry about the fact that you guys made me ship C x Kara and now they are gonna die. Screw y'all
C might not die. And it was spur of the moment, half is drunk, sex. Doesn't mean anything, most likely.

Let's all admit it, C will probably die.

But speaking of, Joss' backstory will change depending on what happens to him.

Play if you wanna swear at me do it in the next five minutes because I won't have charge to reply anymore

KaalysBR said:
Play if you wanna swear at me do it in the next five minutes because I won't have charge to reply anymore
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID BITCH, WHORE, SLUT. FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.

K,

I'm good.

@DarknessWithin how about you do make her a quiet person,but someone who is actually struggling to have a bit more social interaction? Maybe she feels lonely. And if she has been in the camp for a few years,that means that she has already showed enough ability to be called for camp.

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] Sorry about the sign up.
It's fine. I'm making a new rule, no people who just arrived at camp, so you're going to have to change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back