• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]but like
who are they

[/QUOTE]
I've only posted as Clifton like twice, because he's boring.

And Maggie is Connor's brother, Bloodybeans' character. Play is just going to take them over, because she doesn't want to lose them.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]does anyone want to be friends with atticus
he's a nice guy

and he's pretty

[/QUOTE]
Gavin will, so could Lara.

DarknessWithin said:
Thanks for asking! I was hoping to make a new character instead,because I didn't really like the draft of the character I had initially. If entries are closed,I will understand.
What we've decided is that we'll be accepting characters until the quest leaves, but it is the user's responsibility to not only figure out what's happened, but where to jump in and how to make themselves a logical option to be on the quest. If you join the RP five minutes before it leaves, never socialize, and have no idea what's happened, don't expect to stick around.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
What we've decided is that we'll be accepting characters until the quest leaves, but it is the user's responsibility to not only figure out what's happened, but where to jump in and how to make themselves a logical option to be on the quest. If you join the RP five minutes before it leaves, never socialize, and have no idea what's happened, don't expect to stick around.
i read everything I don't have a life

I will do my best to jump in into the plot,though.

DarknessWithin said:
i read everything I don't have a life

I will do my best to jump in into the plot,though.
Good, nobody here does, we're all pathetic.

Okay. If you do intend on making a new character, I'd suggest doing it quickly. Rough draft first, pretty it up after it's accepted xD

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Good, nobody here does, we're all pathetic.
Okay. If you do intend on making a new character, I'd suggest doing it quickly. Rough draft first, pretty it up after it's accepted xD
Ahh thank god I don't wanna pretty it right now. Is Mania an acceptable divine parent? If not,I might go for Hermes. Love me some Hermes.

DarknessWithin said:
Ahh thank god I don't wanna pretty it right now. Is Mania an acceptable divine parent? If not,I might go for Hermes. Love me some Hermes.
Mania is acceptable, but the GM is very picky about the Mania powers, so there'll probably be some back and forth about it. If you want, you can go the easy route, give my Hermes girl a sibling ;)

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Mania is acceptable, but the GM is very picky about the Mania powers, so there'll probably be some back and forth about it. If you want, you can go the easy route, give my Hermes girl a sibling ;)
So he is going to have a sister! make she can keep him from being a dumbass I'm just going for Hermes then :)

DarknessWithin said:
So he is going to have a sister! make she can keep him from being a dumbass I'm just going for Hermes then :)
Lara is... Busy with her own issues. She's the reincarnation of a dead girl from the first quest twenty years before, and keeps it a secret, constantly plagued with memories from her past-life.

Oh, yea, and she has a boyfriend. He's important, too.

I was looking through the characters and I saw Rukia's Seth and I fell in love and was like "let me have Atticus fall in love with Seth" and then I saw that they had the same parent and man am I disappointed.

also @Rukia why don't you use Seth? he's so pretty.

Sadistic Sweetheart]I was looking through the characters and I saw Rukia's Seth and I fell in love and was like "let me have Atticus fall in love with Seth" and then I saw that they had the same parent and man am I disappointed. also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34311-rukia/ said:
@Rukia[/URL] why don't you use Seth? he's so pretty.
Too many characters already, she's a noob.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]why make the character if youre not going to play themmmm

[/QUOTE]
Not her fault, she had to take over Zen from Kaalys.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]My mess of coding gave me a headache, but I'm thinking of a way to pop Atticus in.

[/QUOTE]
Just think of anything.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]My mess of coding gave me a headache, but I'm thinking of a way to pop Atticus in.

[/QUOTE]
NEW SHIP FOR ATTICUS! I WANT HIM TO END UP WITH SULLIVAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back