• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]WHERE DID THAT COME FROM
ISN'T SULLIVAN STRAIGHT

[/QUOTE]
I CAN CHANGE THAT

Graecus wanted to make him bi anyways, it'd make more sense as the son of Eros.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I CAN CHANGE THAT
Graecus wanted to make him bi anyways, it'd make more sense as the son of Eros.

[/QUOTE]
is it fair to take two of the most attractive guys and put them together

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]is it fair to take two of the most attractive guys and put them together

[/QUOTE]
... I'm sorry, but... Gavin has Lucas Till face claim, I'll never call anyone more attractive than that.

But the most attractive guy and the third most attractive guy? Yes.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... I'm sorry, but... Gavin has Lucas Till face claim, I'll never call anyone more attractive than that.
But the most attractive guy and the third most attractive guy? Yes.

[/QUOTE]
fair enough

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]fair enough

[/QUOTE]
I ship it hard.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]im putting atticus in the training arena

[/QUOTE]
I'll get Graecus on to interact, if you want.

So how screwed would a deaf demigod be? He would still be able to speak normally (like many deaf people who only got deaf after an older age) and read lips,but he would heavily rely on his sight during battles.

DarknessWithin said:
So how screwed would a deaf demigod be? He would still be able to speak normally (like many deaf people who only got deaf after an older age) and read lips,but he would heavily rely on his sight during battles.
Uh... With a handicap like that, expect a larger chance of him dying.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Uh... With a handicap like that, expect a larger chance of him dying.

[/QUOTE]
Shoot. It's true,usually I would still go for it but I feel like I might get attached to my character...So let's drop that idea and leave the murdering for later

DarknessWithin said:
Shoot. It's true,usually I would still go for it but I feel like I might get attached to my character...So let's drop that idea and leave the murdering for later
Some people might die early on, but that's mostly because Play got stuck playing two extra characters, and she doesn't want to play SEVEN PEOPLE! What a wimp.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Some people might die early on, but that's mostly because Play got stuck playing two extra characters, and she doesn't want to play SEVEN PEOPLE! What a wimp.

[/QUOTE]
THEY WERE NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY! I CAN'T HANDLE 7 PEOPLE!

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Some people might die early on, but that's mostly because Play got stuck playing two extra characters, and she doesn't want to play SEVEN PEOPLE! What a wimp.

[/QUOTE]
I'm impressed tho I can't handle three :D

DarknessWithin said:
I'm impressed tho I can't handle three :D
I only signed up for five, and three of them are Legacy kids, and therefore necessary. I needed to pass down my old characters' bloodlines. I wanted a Zeus camper. I wanted a Hecate camper. I made my five, knowing it'd be a bit difficult.

Then @Bloodybeans HAD TO GO AND DISAPPEAR! AGAIN! And since his characters are my characters' siblings... I had to.

DarknessWithin said:
That is some high level roleplaying skills I am jealous
Just because she supposedly HAS 7 characters doesn't mean she keeps up with them. She hasn't posted as one yet("I'm waiting for muse!"), and is really giving preferential treatment to one.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Just because she supposedly HAS 7 characters doesn't mean she keeps up with them. She hasn't posted as one yet("I'm waiting for muse!"), and is really giving preferential treatment to one.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to bring Maggie in! SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back