• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]that was a beautiful starter

[/QUOTE]
I... I can't not respond to that as Harley. Sorry, Dylan. Harley needs a break.

@Naloth Sullivan's powers wouldn't make him appear female. They'd just give him certain physical characteristics that Nick finds attractive. Not turn him into the other gender...

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36392-naloth/ said:
@Naloth[/URL] Sullivan's powers wouldn't make him appear female. They'd just give him certain physical characteristics that Nick finds attractive. Not turn him into the other gender...
All right, I'm gonna edit the post.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]About lunch, and CTF.

[/QUOTE]
Capture the flag? That sounds fun, but I see that Emma isn't on any teams. I guess that would make them uneven if she was on one.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]i love damian
also sorry for taking 10 years to respond to you graecus i've been trying to watch a movie with friends and roleplay at the same time

[/QUOTE]
Me.

purplepanda288 said:
Capture the flag? That sounds fun, but I see that Emma isn't on any teams. I guess that would make them uneven if she was on one.
Well, you haven't told me if she's playing or which team she'd prefer. I kind of needs to know, I can't read minds. Teams aren't concrete, and not everyone has answered, so it might even out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]All of my characters are whores for Damian :3

[/QUOTE]
He is a very pride whore and he is very happy when people are confident in their whoreness.

Embrance the slut inside. - Shakespeare,probably.

DarknessWithin said:
He is a very pride whore and he is very happy when people are confident in their whoreness.
Embrance the slut inside. - Shakespeare,probably.
Probably. But five minutes in, Damian has been offered a threesome by a very attractive girl.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Probably. But five minutes in, Damian has been offered a threesome by a very attractive girl.

[/QUOTE]
I'M HAPPY

Dylan,don't kill me :D (I did read the story)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Probably Damian, Max, and Liz... That'd be hot.

[/QUOTE]
Well... Liz is gay... But if Max is involved, she'd be down.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Well... Liz is gay... But if Max is involved, she'd be down.

[/QUOTE]
Damian: I will bang everyone. Literally. No exceptions.

I will bang Chiron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back