• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Uh.... Threesome initiating. Harley is just walking around with a bloody shirt, nbd.

[/QUOTE]
I do that all the time

TheEscapist said:
The three some or the bloody shirt?
Why not both?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]my wrists hurt, i have a headache, and i'm tired
but i'll be damned if i go to bed before this threesome

[/QUOTE]
I'm supposed to be asleep, but same.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Any reason? Just curious.

[/QUOTE]
Their personalities match well together and he seems like he would actually have a plan unlike Conner who seems to be a more in the moment type of guy.

purplepanda288 said:
Their personalities match well together and he seems like he would actually have a plan unlike Conner who seems to be a more in the moment type of guy.
No promises, but I'll put you down for him for now. Before anyone posts under that tab, please double-check teams, they will most likely change.

DarknessWithin said:
@TheEscapist Hi I'm from the institute for actual whores,nice to meet you ;)
Hey, that's my alma mater.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Why not both?
I'm supposed to be asleep, but same.

[/QUOTE]
TheEscapist said:
The three some or the bloody shirt?
Like they said, WHY NOT BOTH. No but I walk around with a large shirt on most of the time.

Edit: I steal them from my taller boyfriend *^*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not a large shirt. A shirt covered in blood is what we're talking about.

[/QUOTE]
I know, I was joking. * waves arms around *

Oh,about teams for capture the flag...I don't have a preference. Damian will be a competitive asshole in both. So just put me in the team that makes things even.

DarknessWithin said:
Oh,about teams for capture the flag...I don't have a preference. Damian will be a competitive asshole in both. So just put me in the team that makes things even.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Gonna put him in Connor's, so he'll lose.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Gonna put him in Connor's, so he'll lose.

[/QUOTE]
He is still going to find excuses to feel proud about himself :P Dammit Damian.

DarknessWithin said:
He is still going to find excuses to feel proud about himself :P Dammit Damian.
Yea, but it was pre decided that Gavin's team will win, and Gavin Bianco will be the one to capture the flag.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yea, but it was pre decided that Gavin's team will win, and Gavin Bianco will be the one to capture the flag.

[/QUOTE]
That's good,Gavin deserves some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back