• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]nah i just copied and pasted the code from my alex character sheet and put in my guy's information but i think i accidentally erased something

[/QUOTE]
are you getting the no slide message? I hate it.

Yea happened with Faith Cs ... i left it like that... My alessia cs is the only right

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]YES THAT'S IT UGH

[/QUOTE]
Try turning off RTF lol ... otherwise it WILL fuck up the coding.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]YES THAT'S IT UGH

[/QUOTE]
It usually works for me if I paste the code first,copy my text into Word and then paste it over the original code. But even that doesn't always work. Coding is complicated here >.>

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Like Rich Text Formatter or something.

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh I didn't know that the rich text formatter could screw coding.

Radiohead said:
It usually works for me if I paste the code first,copy my text into Word and then paste it over the original code. But even that doesn't always work. Coding is complicated here >.>
I just... Don't. Maybe a font or tabs if I feel fancy.

@Play On Words I know I said that I didn't care you killed my side characters but I would still be sad if you killed one of Dylan's younger siblings >.> (Marian,Mike and Darlan) He would also be too depressed to have sex so don't do this with Harley either :P

TheEscapist said:
@Play On Words I know I said that I didn't care you killed my side characters but I would still be sad if you killed one of Dylan's younger siblings >.> (Marian,Mike and Darlan) He would also be too depressed to have sex so don't do this with Harley either :P
The only one I'd kill is Caius. But some siblings might die, but I doubt it.

id like to personally thank all the dieties for letting me finish that awful coding

but also a quick fuck you to all the dieties for making it fuck up so many times

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I want Atticus to play capture the flag and I have 0 preference for any team.

[/QUOTE]
Can I play matchmaker? I want him to be with someone adorable.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Can I play matchmaker? I want him to be with someone adorable.
I want him to explore his options. I feel like life would be boring if I had him get with someone early on and stay with them the whole way.

But I'll take suggestions ;)

Aphrodites campers matchmaking service is out for now xD

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I want him to explore his options. I feel like life would be boring if I had him get with someone early on and stay with them the whole way.
But I'll take suggestions ;)

[/QUOTE]
... Maggie. Now. Please.

Or Clifton, otherwise I'll probably delete him, because he's bloody useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back