• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Harley MIGHT accidentally kill him during CTF... I have dibs on killing him. Anyone else tries, I'll kill their character :3

[/QUOTE]
Have fun,Dylan will be there like :3 hawt

Anyways,were you joking about the sweet,gay Ares camper? I would have loved that xD

TheEscapist said:
Have fun,Dylan will be there like :3 hawt
Anyways,were you joking about the sweet,gay Ares camper? I would have loved that xD
I don't have room for any more characters, it's up to anyone else. I have 7 already, basically.

No problem. Anyway,what is a breakfast potato? My idea of cooking is going to KFC,buying a bowl of Mac n cheese and putting chicken on it.

TheEscapist said:
No problem. Anyway,what is a breakfast potato? My idea of cooking is going to KFC,buying a bowl of Mac n cheese and putting chicken on it.
I don't know exactly how it's made, but you get a potato, chop it into squares, about one inch on each side, ish. Then you stick it in a pan and bake it until the outside is golden, spice it a bit. I think so.

TheEscapist said:
Im an Italian .... so food is qute the priority to be freshly cooked xD rather than fast food xD that is a huuuge nooo xD

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I don't know exactly how it's made, but you get a potato, chop it into squares, about one inch on each side, ish. Then you stick it in a pan and bake it until the outside is golden, spice it a bit. I think so.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh i get what you mean xD

TheEscapist said:
My idea of cooking it getting boxed pot roast and putting it in a pan for like ten minutes. That's it. I'm trying to branch out.

Ohmigod x.x

People have dedication to cook :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I don't know exactly how it's made, but you get a potato, chop it into squares, about one inch on each side, ish. Then you stick it in a pan and bake it until the outside is golden, spice it a bit. I think so.

[/QUOTE]
Usually I go for butter,garlic and red pepper in the sauce part.

But to me it is more like i grew up around people cooking and me just watching so i learned mahself xp its in the italian genes xD

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Sauce? I don't put sauce?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...I don't know where that word came from .-. Don't put sauce. Ignore the non-american lol

But the rest is right,it tastes great on potatoes!

Not everyone likes garlic tho. You decide.

Radiohead said:
Hmm...I don't know where that word came from .-. Don't put sauce. Ignore the non-american lol
But the rest is right,it tastes great on potatoes!

Not everyone likes garlic tho. You decide.
GARLIC IS BAE

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]breakfast potatoes are the lame version of the holy hash brown

[/QUOTE]
The only hashbrown I've had is McDonalds' which was not good. Too much grease.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]breakfast potatoes are the lame version of the holy hash brown

[/QUOTE]
I like both but bless harsh brown.

Well if you are lookigbfor seasonings to do with the potatoe cubes are as i said i mainly use garlic, cumin, tumeric... or curry. If you want the spicy side then there are dried peppers xp i usually add bacon seasoning powder xp (i like the taste)

LadyAria said:
Well if you are lookigbfor seasonings to do with the potatoe cubes are as i said i mainly use garlic, cumin, tumeric... or curry. If you want the spicy side then there are dried peppers xp i usually add bacon seasoning powder xp (i like the taste)
You overestimate my noobish American household. I have garlic of those options.

Faa food restourants are the bane of m existance xp i prefer preparing myself xD

You asked. I answered :3

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You overestimate my noobish American household. I have garlic of those options.

[/QUOTE]

Radiohead said:
Onions go well there too. And salt is obvious.
Those are always better with any ovenbaked dish :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back