• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]but i think everyone would throw a fix if he came on the quest

[/QUOTE]
No, not for the quest. Just for while they're at camp. Maybe we could find a way to make him essential to the plot, but mostly just to be a dick.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No, not for the quest. Just for while they're at camp. Maybe we could find a way to make him essential to the plot, but mostly just to be a dick.

[/QUOTE]
graecus and i seem to have a mutual need to start shit

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]graecus and i seem to have a mutual need to start shit

[/QUOTE]
I ship it.

Wait, no, he's mine.

Wait, no, take him, please!

If you're gonna make Caius I would love it. But you should probably know a few details about him that I don't want removed.

First of all,why he is homophobic. Caius grew up into a VERY violent household with a VERY homophobic father. He took after his father,but guess the icing in the cake?

Caius himself is bisexual. And completely in denial. He hates himself for that but hates Anthony even more,because Anthony can admit his sexuality freely.

There is more things between him and Anthony too :D

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I ship it.
Wait, no, he's mine.

Wait, no, take him, please!

[/QUOTE]
On the other hand, Weirdo and I have a mutual need to have standards, so I'm gonna have to say noooo thankkkss.

TheEscapist said:
If you're gonna make Caius I would love it. But you should probably know a few details about him that I don't want removed.
First of all,why he is homophobic. Caius grew up into a VERY violent household with a VERY homophobic father. He took after his father,but guess the icing in the cake?

Caius himself is bisexual. And completely in denial. He hates himself for that but hates Anthony even more,because Anthony can admit his sexuality freely.

gleeeeeeeeee

TheEscapist said:

Uh... Wait, have Caius and Anthony... Have they?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Uh... Wait, have Caius and Anthony... Have they?

[/QUOTE]
Things happen when you're drunk...very angry...and very attracted to each other.

I told you,that attack had a reason. It was right after they did it :)

Actually...If Graecus wants to have a redemption story for Caius,I wouldn't mind it either. Anthony would have to be involved for obvious reasons.

TheEscapist said:
Things happen when you're drunk...very angry...and very attracted to each other.
I told you,that attack had a reason. It was right after they did it :)
I'll tell Graecus not to make the character, too much detail.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]oh wow this storyline took a different turn than glee did

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I didn't want to focus it exactly like Glee xD

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Technically he's not YOUR side character, and Graecus could make him an incredibly gay, nice on the inside guy.

[/QUOTE]
Why would you screw his character? >.> It's not Caius if you change him :P

TheEscapist said:
Why would you screw his character? >.> It's not Caius if you change him :P
If he's the son of Ares and his name is Caius, he's Caius. And I'm not making him, I have enough characters. Technically, I could kill Caius right now, because you don't have a CS for him, and you have no claim over him.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If he's the son of Ares and his name is Caius, he's Caius. And I'm not making him, I have enough characters. Technically, I could kill Caius right now, because you don't have a CS for him, and you have no claim over him.

[/QUOTE]
I don't really care if you do,he is a side character :P you would have Dylan cheering and Anthony not giving a fuck.

TheEscapist said:
I don't really care if you do,he is a side character :P you would have Dylan cheering and Anthony not giving a fuck.
Harley MIGHT accidentally kill him during CTF... I have dibs on killing him. Anyone else tries, I'll kill their character :3

I kinda want to try cooking a potato in that breakfast way, but I have no idea how. Like chopping into squares? But I don't know the cooking method. I'm assuming stick it in a pan, throw in random spices...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back