• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I thought Alessia was training with Sullivan?
I was just referring to like a random camper, haha.

[/QUOTE]
They finished their training i think after the thingy. Oh ok i asked just in case cause i read daughter of Demeter and i assumed it was mine. Plus it could be another relation for Alessia as she only communicated with connor nixon and sullivan. So misunderstanding sorry :c

Plus al uses flora to fight xD

Like maybe she had given her tips in the past xD .. but misunderstanding i suppose xD

LadyAria said:
They finished their training i think after the thingy. Oh ok i asked just in case cause i read daughter of Demeter and i assumed it was mine. Plus it could be another relation for Alessia as she only communicated with connor nixon and sullivan. So misunderstanding sorry :c
Plus al uses flora to fight xD
if you want it to be and you want to interact with alex, i'm cool with that too.

Sh

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]they can bond over strawberries lol

[/QUOTE]
She can bond anytime if there are plants involved haha xp mainly she is in the fields running around seeing evergything is ok since the infected casez he is curing them.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He is far too serious, he would kill himself if he stayed with Max. She's too sarcastic.

[/QUOTE]
In Ireland, lunch is often called dinner. Depends on where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadistic Sweetheart]I'm sorry in advance if the Alex posts aren't the best since I'm multitasking. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36399-ladyaria/ said:
@LadyAria[/URL]
No worries :)

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]torn between making my guy a child of ares or a child of hephaestus

[/QUOTE]
I vote Ares. Any ideas for a ship yet? I hope Maggie, I'm probably going to post as her shortly.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I vote Ares. Any ideas for a ship yet? I hope Maggie, I'm probably going to post as her shortly.

[/QUOTE]
Not sure yet. Still working out who he is as a person.

TheEscapist said:
CUTE SCENE BETWEEN HARLEY AND DYLAN
I DON'T KNOW TO REACT.
By... Accepting the cute. And having them argue about whether or not Dylan goes to CTF, because Harley's all protective and shit <3

[QUOTE="Play On Words]By... Accepting the cute. And having them argue about whether or not Dylan goes to CTF, because Harley's all protective and shit <3

[/QUOTE]
And of course,Dumbass Hernandez will want to go. DYLAN!

I accept the cute. I embrace the cute.

TheEscapist said:
And of course,Dumbass Hernandez will want to go. DYLAN!
I accept the cute. I embrace the cute.
Harley: "No way you're playing tomorrow."

Dylan: "Why do you care?"

Harley: ...

Harley: "If you play, I won't sleep with you for a week."

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Harley: "No way you're playing tomorrow."
Dylan: "Why do you care?"

Harley: ...

Harley: "If you play, I won't sleep with you for a week."

[/QUOTE]

That might win the argument.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That WOULD DEFINITELY win the argument.
But she'd get so protective and adorable. She might even pout :(

[/QUOTE]
HE CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT AND THE NO SEX AT THE SAME TIME DYLAN MIGHT DIE

TheEscapist said:
HE CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT AND THE NO SEX AT THE SAME TIME DYLAN MIGHT DIE
DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE COULD AVOID SEX WITH HIM FOR A WHOLE WEEK? Worst case scenario, she doesn't sleep with him until after the CTF match, because she's going to be all hot and warriorlike and hot.

Might as well bring him to life more xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back