• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

LadyAria said:
Faa food restourants are the bane of m existance xp i prefer preparing myself xD
the majority of my meals are homemade but i do like doing out to restaurants and im a sucker for a good burger because i am shit at making burgers and fast food places make decent burgers so that's my guilty pleasure along with fries.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]the majority of my meals are homemade but i do like doing out to restaurants and im a sucker for a good burger because i am shit at making burgers and fast food places make decent burgers so that's my guilty pleasure along with fries.

[/QUOTE]
I love burger king *hides from the screaming*

Radiohead said:
I make mine in the oven,usually. Can you do it by just frying them normally?
These potatoes? Or? I believe so yeah.. but oven is better

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]the majority of my meals are homemade but i do like doing out to restaurants and im a sucker for a good burger because i am shit at making burgers and fast food places make decent burgers so that's my guilty pleasure along with fries.

[/QUOTE]
I see xp well everytime i tried eating outside aka fast foods not restourants i puked. Always.

Radiohead said:

Weirdly enough I'm a sucker for taco bell. And I literally have a Mexican wife. She judges me >.>
I'm not Mexican, and I'm judging you.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]breakfast-related foods are more important

[/QUOTE]
But I'm booooooooooored

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm not Mexican, and I'm judging you.
But I'm booooooooooored

[/QUOTE]
EVERYONE DOES

And I'm too but I'm lazy right now >.>

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm not Mexican, and I'm judging you.
But I'm booooooooooored

[/QUOTE]
works for me because now i'm over halfway done with my character

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36399-ladyaria/ said:
@LadyAria[/URL] CTF happens more than once a year xD
Yea, gives me something to read.
Oh rly? Fuck ill edit

jesus christ i hate fucking coding i had 3/4 of my shit done and i wanted to check the coding and i messed something up and now i have to figure out what's wrong and fix that garbage

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]jesus christ i hate fucking coding i had 3/4 of my shit done and i wanted to check the coding and i messed something up and now i have to figure out what's wrong and fix that garbage

[/QUOTE]
If you spend more time on coding than on posts, you're doing it wrong.

Done

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]jesus christ i hate fucking coding i had 3/4 of my shit done and i wanted to check the coding and i messed something up and now i have to figure out what's wrong and fix that garbage

[/QUOTE]
how i feel you xD

[/QUOTE]
I KNOW RIGHT

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If you spend more time on coding than on posts, you're doing it wrong.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah posts i sopped coding. But Cs i like it coded its pretty xp

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If you spend more time on coding than on posts, you're doing it wrong.

[/QUOTE]
nah i just copied and pasted the code from my alex character sheet and put in my guy's information but i think i accidentally erased something

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]nah i just copied and pasted the code from my alex character sheet and put in my guy's information but i think i accidentally erased something

[/QUOTE]
Failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back