• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Announcement
We are going to have a CTF match shortly, probably tomorrow(RP time). If your character is participating, please post a message here telling me so, and tag me in it! I will divide you into teams, the leaders being Connor Miller and Gavin Bianco! Before you try to be all heroic and amazing, I've already decided that Gavin Bianco will be the one to capture the flag. If you try to change this, your post will be deleted!

CUZ THANKS BRO

Radiohead said:
Let's make a list of characters who still didn't get laid.

Oh boy. My two characters.
Connor, Henry, Sullivan, Angelo, Clifton.

Radiohead said:
@Play On Words Is capture going to be tomorrow? I don't think I will be able to be on much.
Tomorrow RP time, and it will probably last quite a while. So if I had to guess, late Friday to early Saturday, my time.

Speaking of, not going to be on much Saturday evening, friend's going-away party.

Dylan is obviously going because...Dylan. He is also gonna lose. Oh,well.

Anthony will too because surprisingly enough he likes capture the flag.

Astrid will because she needs to see her new boyfriend being heroic :P

Jake will only go if Lara decides to do it as well.

TheEscapist said:
Dylan is obviously going because...Dylan. He is also gonna lose. Oh,well.
Anthony will too because surprisingly enough he likes capture the flag.
Okay. I requested a second IC tab for the Capture the Flag, I'll post the final team drafts. Some people might not get the team they want, sucks for them. Everyone is going to want to join Gavin's... But you guys can't make your characters really OP(*Cough* Dylan *Cough*) and striking down thirty people easily.

Radiohead said:
Astrid will because she needs to see her new boyfriend being heroic :P
Jake will only go if Lara decides to do it as well.
Of course.

Jake: "No heavy exercise for two days, Lara!"

Jake: "Hey, let's go do the most dangerous sport at Camp tomorrow!"

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay. I requested a second IC tab for the Capture the Flag, I'll post the final team drafts. Some people might not get the team they want, sucks for them. Everyone is going to want to join Gavin's... But you guys can't make your characters really OP(*Cough* Dylan *Cough*) and striking down thirty people easily.
Of course.

[/QUOTE]
Dylan is OP in a hand to hand fight,I expect people to not be crazy enough to go punch him during the flag capture :P

I also don't want to be in Gavin's team :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay. I requested a second IC tab for the Capture the Flag, I'll post the final team drafts. Some people might not get the team they want, sucks for them. Everyone is going to want to join Gavin's... But you guys can't make your characters really OP(*Cough* Dylan *Cough*) and striking down thirty people easily.
Of course.

[/QUOTE]
Yes,because if she says that she is going he definitely can change her mind :P

TheEscapist said:
Dylan is OP in a hand to hand fight,I expect people to not be crazy enough to go punch him during the flag capture :P
I also don't want to be in Gavin's team :P
Not even with Anthony?

Radiohead said:
Yes,because if she says that she is going he definitely can change her mind :P
I doubt that. Speaking of, Weirdo is waiting on you for both characters you lazy ass.

Alex will join because it'll be fun and get her mind off her problems for a little bit. Maybe. Probably not. Especially with Gavin leading. But she'll still join. It'll be fine.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Alex will join because it'll be fun and get her mind off her problems for a little bit. Maybe. Probably not. Especially with Gavin leading. But she'll still join. It'll be fine.

[/QUOTE]
Which team?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not even with Anthony?
I doubt that. Speaking of, Weirdo is waiting on you for both characters you lazy ass.

[/QUOTE]
With Anthony yes,we need one nerd in each team.

Teams so far(Not concrete)

Gavin

Anthony

Astrid

Claire

Clifton

Henry

Angel

Daxton

Sullivan

Liz

Danielle

Connor

Dylan

Harley

Lara

Jake

Alex

Max

Nixon

Zendaya

Ellie

Nick

10​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Which team?

[/QUOTE]
99% sure gavin would hate nothing more than having alex on his team so im gonna have to go with conner because i cant see gavin picking alex

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]99% sure gavin would hate nothing more than having alex on his team so im gonna have to go with conner because i cant see gavin picking alex

[/QUOTE]
Team leaders don't choose their teammates in CTF. Normally goes by cabin, but with so few people, I'm just going to have it be preset. It'd make sense that she's on Gavin's team, since they were friends.

Rukia said:
Can Zen be in Connor's team so she can watch Alex' ass walking by?
nice one

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Team leaders don't choose their teammates in CTF. Normally goes by cabin, but with so few people, I'm just going to have it be preset. It'd make sense that she's on Gavin's team, since they were friends.

[/QUOTE]
preset as in decided in the past?

@Rukia I'm assuming that Claire would be with her brother, though? I put Angel there, too, so that he can be all impressive in front of Claire. So maybe Gavin won't be the only one getting laid that night ;) Thinking of a Gavin/Angel partner fight, whaddya think, Weirdo?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]nice one
preset as in decided in the past?

[/QUOTE]
Yea, former decision.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]What about Joss? And which teams?

[/QUOTE]
Team Connor, for Ellie

I don't really see Joss joining this unless convinced. But Team Gavin if the teams are unbalanced.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34311-rukia/ said:
@Rukia[/URL] I'm assuming that Claire would be with her brother, though? I put Angel there, too, so that he can be all impressive in front of Claire. So maybe Gavin won't be the only one getting laid that night ;) Thinking of a Gavin/Angel partner fight, whaddya think, Weirdo?
Yea, former decision.
Don't push Claire,it might only happen during the mission :P But yeah,she wants to be near Gavin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back