• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]
:( ((((

[/QUOTE]
Write something where she's getting pushed around because she a hoe. Gavin would stand up for her. These are Weirdo's words.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Write something where she's getting pushed around because she a hoe. Gavin would stand up for her. These are Weirdo's words.

[/QUOTE]
That's a good idea. I will, but when they are in the same general area.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]That's a good idea. I will, but when they are in the same general area.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. He might not forgive her, but the idea of letting anyone else get hurt is kind of repellant to him.

TheEscapist said:
I'm used to being hated,no worries -.-
Play,the least you could do is get Connor to the forges so Dylan can offer him training :P
I will, but Dylan is busy getting cockblocked by a 14-year old

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay. He might not forgive her, but the idea of letting anyone else get hurt is kind of repellant to him.
I will, but Dylan is busy getting cockblocked by a 14-year old

[/QUOTE]
I'm moving him there,he is generally pissed right now :D

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not even going to offer to finish up? Well, then.

[/QUOTE]
Mood is kinda over :/ not that they won't do it later if Harley is up lol

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Either one, no promises that you'll stay in it

[/QUOTE]
I figured as much thats why I asked which team xD

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Just pick one for now, teams are even. Might not stick around, but I'd know your preference, that's all I need atm.

[/QUOTE]
Uhm well i dont know who the Aphro cabin is sticking with. Me personally I have no preference, so you can randomly select

LadyAria said:
Uhm well i dont know who the Aphro cabin is sticking with. Me personally I have no preference, so you can randomly select
For now, I'll put her as undecided. And you want Alessia in and not Faith, right?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]For now, I'll put her as undecided. And you want Alessia in and not Faith, right?

[/QUOTE]
Alessia will be squished so no. Faith is the one participating.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay. I'll put her with Daxton so he can be impressive.

[/QUOTE]
Loool oke.. which team is that den?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back