• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Kidroleplayer said:
No i just wanna create another character and i cant keep track of 2 characters.
Fine. But do it quickly, this was supposed to be closed the second I made the starter post. I'm going to open it until the quest leaves, but make sure your character has a reason to be on the quest.

Nvm man i dont wanna create some complications in the rp, now how can i jump into the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]love you

[/QUOTE]
I know.

Kidroleplayer said:
Nvm man i dont wanna create some complications in the rp, how can i jump into the rp
It's allowed, but everyone is responsible for their own entrance. Atm, you'd have to do some serious work to get on the quest.

images

Also I lost my pairing because I figured that Joss and Leo wouldn't work. Someone please offer to bang Leo. If he stays single he dies and I don't want that >.>

KaalysBR said:
Also I lost my pairing because I figured that Joss and Leo wouldn't work. Someone please offer to bang Leo. If he stays single he dies and I don't want that >.>
I WILL MAKE NIXON BISEXUAL FOR HIM IF YOU STAY! I've missed you so much...

Kidroleplayer said:
So pretty much characters who are not the child of aphrodite are useless and people who dont have lovers are useless to?
Yes.

Just kidding. But yes.

Play On Words]I WILL MAKE NIXON BISEXUAL FOR HIM IF YOU STAY! I've missed you so much... [/QUOTE] RUKIA I AM BANGING YOUR SON Or if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27749-sadistic-sweetheart/ said:
@Sadistic Sweetheart[/URL] makes a bi character I could bang hers,I'm good with banging :D

I MISSED YOU TOO PLAY FORGET RUKIA MARRY ME YOU AS WELL WEIRDO

KaalysBR said:
RUKIA I AM BANGING YOUR SON
Or if @Sadistic Sweetheart makes a bi character I could bang hers,I'm good with banging :D

I MISSED YOU TOO PLAY FORGET RUKIA MARRY ME YOU AS WELL WEIRDO
YOU CANT HAVE BOTH OF US YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE.

I'm legal, pick me, we can have hot threesomes with Rukia.

KaalysBR said:
UNLESS IT'S GRAECUS
That's... Very true.

Rukia said:
GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOUR CHILD PREDATOR
She's going to bang Nixon harder than you bang me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back