• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Jake is literally only going if Lara is. He doesn't care about capture the flag,he just needs to watch over her.

[QUOTE="S n o w]Team Connor, for Ellie
I don't really see Joss joining this unless convinced. But Team Gavin if the teams are unbalanced.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, but if he wouldn't join, then I'd rather have unbalanced teams than go against his CS.

Rukia said:
Don't push Claire,it might only happen during the mission :P But yeah,she wants to be near Gavin.
I WAS KIDDING

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]okay then yeah gavin's team makes a lot more sense

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Then I'll keep it.

Radiohead said:
Jake is literally only going if Lara is. He doesn't care about capture the flag,he just needs to watch over her.
Lara would go, she's a stubborn bitch. Like her creator.

hey vincent do you think there's any chance for an alex/astrid friendship?

i love astrid but i have a feeling she wont like alex because of the whole alex/gavin shabang

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]hey vincent do you think there's any chance for an alex/astrid friendship?
i love astrid but i have a feeling she wont like alex because of the whole alex/gavin shabang

[/QUOTE]
I THINK THAT'S A GREAT IDEA

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I THINK THAT'S A GREAT IDEA

[/QUOTE]
ok i mean their only real interaction was astrid saying that alex is attractive would it be fair to hate her before knowing her

and i mean if they both end up on the quest then they are going to have to interact and alex doesnt like it when people dont like her sooooo

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]ok i mean their only real interaction was astrid saying that alex is attractive would it be fair to hate her before knowing her
and i mean if they both end up on the quest then they are going to have to interact and alex doesnt like it when people dont like her sooooo

[/QUOTE]
That sucks for her, because I can name about four people going that won't like her. Including Astrid. And Gavin.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]ok i mean their only real interaction was astrid saying that alex is attractive would it be fair to hate her before knowing her

[/QUOTE]
Liz would dislike her if she and Zen got together.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That sucks for her, because I can name about four people going that won't like her. Including Astrid. And Gavin.

[/QUOTE]
wait who else doesnt like alex

jesus christ it's 3am why do i keep doing this

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]wait who else doesnt like alex

[/QUOTE]
Here'd be my guesses.

Clifton, because he doesn't like any flashy people, probably. Gavin, for obvious reasons. Liz, for obvious reasons. Astrid, for obvious reasons. Daxton, because he definitely doesn't like her type. Dani, because she does anything that Dax does.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Here'd be my guesses.
Clifton, because he doesn't like any flashy people, probably. Gavin, for obvious reasons. Liz, for obvious reasons. Astrid, for obvious reasons. Daxton, because he definitely doesn't like her type. Dani, because she does anything that Dax does.

[/QUOTE]
this is going to be a difficult quest for Alex.

Alessia ain't taking part in capture the flag but Faith is if im awake... any team she can pitch in on?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]wait who else doesnt like alex

[/QUOTE]
well Alessia won't hate her because she doesnt really hate anybody with a passion.. despite never interacted

Faith cant say cause they never interacted

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]hey vincent do you think there's any chance for an alex/astrid friendship?

[/QUOTE]
i made a lot of mistakes around 3am and this was definitely one of them lmao

[/QUOTE]
Astrid doesn't really stick to not liking people for long. She feels threatened by Alex since she is a bit insecure,but if they have time together that can definitely change. I can actually see a weird friendship being born there xD

Radiohead said:
Astrid doesn't really stick to not liking people for long. She feels threatened by Alex since she is a bit insecure,but if they have time together that can definitely change. I can actually see a weird friendship being born there xD
suck it play

but also im interested to see how this plays out

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]
suck it play

[/QUOTE]
Me too honestly,it could go amazingly or horribly. I'm here for both,totally excited.

LadyAria said:
Alessia ain't taking part in capture the flag but Faith is if im awake... any team she can pitch in on?
Either one, no promises that you'll stay in it.

TheEscapist said:
I LITERALLY WAKE UP AND PEOPLE ARE ALREADY TALKING SHIT ABOUT DYLAN IN THE ROLEPLAY CAN YOU NOT THANK YOU
Dylan got interrupted during sex :3

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]
suck it play

[/QUOTE]
Liz, Gavin, Daxton, and probably at least half a dozen people. Oh, but not Astrid. I think she's still already the top hated person in this RP

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Liz, Gavin, Daxton, and probably at least half a dozen people. Oh, but not Astrid. I think she's still already the top hated person in this RP

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, a lot of people don't like Dylan because of when he hit Harley, so I feel like she might not be the top hated person.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]To be fair, a lot of people don't like Dylan because of when he hit Harley, so I feel like she might not be the top hated person.

[/QUOTE]
Well, the fact that Harley herself stands up for him kinda contradicts it. But Alex hurt a well-liked guy, who wouldn't defend her unless someone was publicly mocking her. He'd never let that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back