• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I like the Sullivan getting beat up scene.

[/QUOTE]
Me, too, I'm imagining the real thing happening. Hamstringing Graecus... Dream come true.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]YES I AM STRAIGHT!
Maybe I'm bisexual, you'll never know.

[/QUOTE]
As a bisexual person I'm happy for you

TheEscapist said:
That's because I love calling you Weirdo :3
I wish I knew Play's name tho >.>
Well, fuck you, too.

Wait, no, I have standards. Fuck Play instead, she has none. Just have a penis, and even that is starting to be in question.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Well, fuck you, too.
Wait, no, I have standards. Fuck Play instead, she has none. Just have a penis, and even that is starting to be in question.
This is why you are a virgin and I am not. Those standard things get in the way.

TheEscapist said:
GOOD! *unzips* PLAY I'M READY
LETS DO IT

Radiohead said:
Sorry,kinda married and all :P But you two have fun :D
WE WILL.

Radiohead said:
ASTRID IS NOT WAITING 11 MONTHS she might not even wait 11 days mwahahaha
Dude, they're getting laid either before the quest or directly after it starts. He isn't patient anymore. I vote after he heroically leads his team in Capture The Flag.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Dude, they're getting laid either before the quest or directly after it starts. He isn't patient anymore. I vote after he heroically leads his team in Capture The Flag.
i vote he loses and gets pity sex because i dont want to lose capture the flag

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]i vote he loses and gets pity sex because i dont want to lose capture the flag

[/QUOTE]
Hell Yeah we're not losing it so...pity sex.

Oh wait. Anthony will probably be on Gavin's team so one of my characters wins anyway :P

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]i vote he loses and gets pity sex because i dont want to lose capture the flag

[/QUOTE]
He's too hot for pity sex. Besides, I've already decided.

Since Connor Miller is leading the other team, I want Gavin's to win so that Connor can see skills from other campers. And so Gavin can have his moment of fame, riding on the shoulders of his fellow teammates, and being a badass.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He's too hot for pity sex. Besides, I've already decided.
Since Connor Miller is leading the other team, I want Gavin's to win so that Connor can see skills from other campers. And so Gavin can have his moment of fame, riding on the shoulders of his fellow teammates, and being a badass.

[/QUOTE]
*deep deep deep sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back