• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Radiohead said:
Bruh excuse me let me have this
You get Lara and Jake, plus Astrid and Gavin. I only get Harley and Dylan, and the only chemistry they have is between their dicks. No, that wasn't a typo.

But Snow and Escapist shoved their characters together, although they have nothing to make us believe they'd get together IRL. Anthony is pushy and nosey, Joss is an antisocial twat.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You get Lara and Jake, plus Astrid and Gavin. I only get Harley and Dylan, and the only chemistry they have is between their dicks. No, that wasn't a typo.

[/QUOTE]
How is that a problem

[QUOTE="Play On Words]But Snow and Escapist shoved their characters together, although they have nothing to make us believe they'd get together IRL. Anthony is pushy and nosey, Joss is an antisocial twat.

[/QUOTE]
Fuck you and your cow.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Good, because I got punched in the boob for it, and I'm in pain.

[/QUOTE]
You call me a cow, I punch you in the tit. Now we're even.

TheEscapist said:
I used to like you and the tit but you hurt my feelings. No more sweet talking.
I punched her in the tit for being a tit. Trust me, she's suffered for her crimes against humanity. Getting hit in the tit is the female equivalent of getting hit in the balls.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I punched her in the tit for being a tit. Trust me, she's suffered for her crimes against humanity. Getting hit in the tit is the female equivalent of getting hit in the balls.
I kneed Graecus in the balls once. Before I ever met a gym, and he was only affected for like a second.

Because of that experience, I can now end any man's hope to become a father in one swift knee to crotch movement.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]WOW OUCH THAT ONE HURT ME
I THINK IM I MORE PAIN THAN PLAY'S TIT

[/QUOTE]
I feel like tit's would hurt more than balls because it's a bigger area

But then balls are more dangerous because goodbye kids

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]WOW OUCH THAT ONE HURT ME
I THINK IM I MORE PAIN THAN PLAY'S TIT

[/QUOTE]
I... I really doubt that. My tit really hurts right now.

"I've kissed all of four girls."

Dude, I HAVE KISSED MORE GIRLS THAN THAT!

TheEscapist said:
I feel like tit's would hurt more than balls because it's a bigger area
But then balls are more dangerous because goodbye kids
Balls are more sensitive, have more nerve endings.

And... Breast feeding?

TheEscapist said:
Can that be affected by getting hit there? No idea.
@Radiohead You're the nurse. I'm dumb. I'm Dylan.
Usually you need to do much more than simply hitting a breast to cause severe damage to that area. They are rough,and there is a lot of tissues protecting the mammary glands.

Radiohead said:
Usually you need to do much more than simply hitting a breast to cause severe damage to that area. They are rough,and there is a lot of tissues protecting the mammary glands.
No idea what any of that meant but I trust you.

Just kidding,thanks <3

ThatOneWeirdo said:
... That guy knows more about tits than I do, and I have them.
Sweetheart, this isn't Peter Pan. Repeating words don't make them true. What I said about my lack of curvage in my ass? You have so much less in your so-called- tits. Your tits bring shame to womankind.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
... That guy knows more about tits than I do, and I have them.
I do the breast cancer exam at the hospital. Much less glamorous than it sounds lol. But I basically touch tits all day,so I know a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back