• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Gavin is my favorite for the feels.
You're always turned on. Nothing stops you from being turned on. If you have a hard-on and think about naked grandmas, bet you anything it gets worse.
I give you the phone for FIVE MINUTES and you're already insulting Henrique's erection.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I give you the phone for FIVE MINUTES and you're already insulting Henrique's erection.

[/QUOTE]
Even that turned me on. Goddammit.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]i am in physical pain because of you, weirdo

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling, I've been stuck with her for fifteen years.

Oh, wait, you meant... Oh, yea, we're on different trains of thought here.

TheEscapist said:
Even that turned me on. Goddammit.
It's okay. Unlike the 15-year old sex predator, I'm legal. You're allowed to be turned on by me.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I know the feeling, I've been stuck with her for fifteen years.
Oh, wait, you meant... Oh, yea, we're on different trains of thought here.

It's okay. Unlike the 15-year old sex predator, I'm legal. You're allowed to be turned on by me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not allowed within 500 feet of schools, and it makes going to English really difficult.

On the plus side, no PE.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I'm not allowed within 500 feet of schools, and it makes going to English really difficult.
On the plus side, no PE.
I'm going to shove you back up our mother's vagina so hard, she'll vomit you back up.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I'm watching Beyonce's Lemonade film and checking back every five or ten minutes to see if anything has changed that I can pop Alex into.

[/QUOTE]
It went very quiet very fast.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That's more than most people are active on Roleplays.

[/QUOTE]
okay that's a good point

OH GAVIN LOOKS LIKE YOU AND ALEX HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN YOU THOUGHT. gavin is astrid's alex.

Today .. just woke up... 7:40 am only 100 notifs xD

*still waiting for my results that were suppose to give yesterday* T-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back