• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I like how it's always the characters who were into hook ups that start considering cellibacy.[/quote
Astrid: I JUST WANT A FIXED SEX PARTNER

[/QUOTE]

Radiohead said:
Would he suggest it? Or should Astrid after some time? xD
Well, I think it doesn't really have to be talked about. After a while, things just kind of get heated.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]The ball is in Gavin's court and I'm really interested in how Weirdo is going to respond.

[/QUOTE]
So am I, honestly. I'm fighting hard with conflicting interests.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]that's the plan man.
I just love causing a lot of discourse between my couples before theyre really together.

Call me a problematic fave.

[/QUOTE]
I did the reply, that's the best I can do. I think it's pretty good.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]

Max Steel
Max suppressed a stab of guilt as Nick walked away, but she forced herself to remain quiet. What was it about some guys that thought if she agreed to go on a date with them, or in Nick's case, had to ask him out herself, made them think that she wanted to marry them? Was it because she slept with them?

"And this is why I date girls." She sighed to herself, leaving the cabin and walking back to her own. She was late for her session with Michael anyways. She had a feeling she would definitely win today, against her trainer.​

[/QUOTE] Wait, when did Nick pull a demetrius?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Play said to tell you, and this is a quote, "LISTEN TO WHAT HARLEY SAID TO HERSELF!"
I saw it. I'm replying.

Literally the only girl that would make Dylan brood about being rejected.

100% agree with the Lucas Till bit, Weirdo.

Also, I should definitely go to sleep. I'm going to try to get these remaining 5.5 hours of sleep. Goodnight, guys.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]100% agree with the Lucas Till bit, Weirdo.
Also, I should definitely go to sleep. I'm going to try to get these remaining 5.5 hours of sleep. Goodnight, guys.

[/QUOTE]
Good night. Gavin is adorable.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]also ps astrid is too cute and must be protected i love her omg

[/QUOTE]
Why can't I be your right person?

AWWWWWW

Radiohead said:
is she less cute if I mention the stalking
gavin watch your windows
Gavin: *Comes out of the shower* "Fifty/fifty shot that Astrid is watching me through the window right now."

Gavin: "And the other fifty is that she's under my bed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back