• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

According to Weirdo, she was half-tempted to make Lara act a little bit crazy in her last post, but, with great effort, decided against it. Even though, in her first draft, she almost slit a kid's throat.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]According to Weirdo, she was half-tempted to make Lara act a little bit crazy in her last post, but, with great effort, decided against it. Even though, in her first draft, she almost slit a kid's throat.

[/QUOTE]
Good thing you didn't.

Jake is freaking out instead.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Are you waiting on her to reply? I thought she replied last.

[/QUOTE]
No I was mostly just finishing Astrid's,I don't like to post two characters in the same post.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]K, just making sure :P
Okay, just making sure I don't have to hand the phone back to Weirdo yet.

[/QUOTE]
BITE HER

Radiohead said:
BITE EVERYONE IT IS A LEGITIMATE FORM OF CLAIMING NOW!

Naloth said:
@Play On Words , when will the quest start?
I'd like to give people as much time as possible to make alliances. Otherwise it'll be like last time, with a ton of people on the quest that really have no reason to be there.

Connor: "You there! Yes, you! My brother's dog's friend's cousin's owner's niece! Quest?"

[QUOTE="Play On Words]BITE EVERYONE IT IS A LEGITIMATE FORM OF CLAIMING NOW!
I'd like to give people as much time as possible to make alliances. Otherwise it'll be like last time, with a ton of people on the quest that really have no reason to be there.

Connor: "You there! Yes, you! My brother's dog's friend's cousin's owner's niece! Quest?"

[/QUOTE]All right, just wanted to know. I also realized I could've made Nick to something more chill instead of just walking out the door all depressed.

Naloth said:
All right, just wanted to know. I also realized I could've made Nick to something more chill instead of just walking out the door all depressed.
Yea, he could've gone Dylan style.

Max: "I have better things to do than train."

Nick: "Round two...?"

Totally would've worked.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yea, he could've gone Dylan style.

Totally would've worked.

[/QUOTE]
Dylan: that's my boy.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yea, he could've gone Dylan style.

Totally would've worked.

[/QUOTE]I should've, but there's no going back.

Yea... No. Not Lara's type. Dylan can't do that whole sensitive, if you aren't comfortable I'll wait, type of shit that Jake can do and Lara needs.

TheEscapist said:
Not everyone made a SMUG LITTLE SHIT.
Dylan: And yet you still wanna fuck me.

Yeah.
Ahem. Play:

"Harley and Dylan are far too similar. Speaking of, tell Henrique that I'm going to sleep soon, but I'm anxiously waiting for his response first. Because I'm an impatient little bitch."

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Yea... No. Not Lara's type. Dylan can't do that whole sensitive, if you aren't comfortable I'll wait, type of shit that Jake can do and Lara needs.
Oh god no,there is a reason that I said that Dylan specifically needed a girl that wanted a guy like him. That would go horribly.

TheEscapist said:
Oh god no,there is a reason that I said that Dylan specifically needed a girl that wanted a guy like him. That would go horribly.
They'd last two seconds. Dylan needs sex like he needs food, water, and Harley, while Lara will do anything to avoid it at this point.

Kinda tempted to have a little bit, after Jake is ready, where he kinda makes a move, and she stops him, so she can reveal why, for the cameras.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I was going to offer that for Lara, since he's a medic.
I was hoping to leave that for a bit further into the plot,at the point that he is legitimately freaking out about her dying like Kara did. I was hoping to get him wounded now because he is still safely in Camp and would still get help despite Nectar not working much on him.

Radiohead said:
I was hoping to leave that for a bit further into the plot,at the point that he is legitimately freaking out about her dying like Kara did. I was hoping to get him wounded now because he is still safely in Camp and would still get help despite Nectar not working much on him.
I don't get why anyone would wound him, though. He isn't disliked, just lightly teased about his ex. Not the kind of behavior that would cause physical abuse. But Lara is genuinely hated there because she's 'insane', and nobody likes what they don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back