• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I don't get why anyone would wound him, though. He isn't disliked, just lightly teased about his ex. Not the kind of behavior that would cause physical abuse. But Lara is genuinely hated there because she's 'insane', and nobody likes what they don't understand.
So how about they aim it for her and he jumps forward,taking the blow instead? Let me do the hero :3

That move is so overused, and it makes no sense. If a rock or something is flying toward her, the chances of him noticing, taking in what's happening, deciding to move, and moving into the right position to take the blow are next to nothing.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
That move is so overused, and it makes no sense. If a rock or something is flying toward her, the chances of him noticing, taking in what's happening, deciding to move, and moving into the right position to take the blow are next to nothing.
Very romantic :P

You do it,then. He's gonna freak out.

And I just woke up to your 'sister's depressing post'
xD ~~quoted

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for Max! Go for Gavin!

Seriously, go for Gavin, he's amazing. And Max is hot as all hell, and great in bed. Go for it, you call yourselves men?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Go for Max! Go for Gavin!
Seriously, go for Gavin, he's amazing. And Max is hot as all hell, and great in bed. Go for it, you call yourselves men?
ASTRID,YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?

Astrid: No.

STILL,GO THERE.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
BUT GIVE A CHANCE FOR ONE MORE GAVIN ALEX NIGHT, BECAUSE HE really needs the experience, he'll take all he can get.
Her poor heart :( he can go there,she won't be angry. Just extra brooding for a few days >.>

Radiohead said:
Her poor heart :( he can go there,she won't be angry. Just extra brooding for a few days >.>
He probably wouldn't go for it. He isn't shy, he's just... Not willing to try, and risk pushing her into something she doesn't really want to do. He's very sweet.

At the moment Max thinks Nick is bitch.

Nick, I told you not to do that bitch move.

Nick: But, that was the only thing I could thimk of.

Well, now you lost your chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back