• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Councellor Faith... At your service. (a shitty one I'm afraid :C considering I am controlling her xD )

I am curious now. Seen so many fade to Backs already.

Are my characters the only ones that didn't get laid?
xD

LadyAria said:
I am curious now. Seen so many fade to Backs already.
Are my characters the only ones that didn't get laid?
xD
Connor hasn't yet. Nor as Lara, Claire, Angelo, Sullivan(Shockingly). I can't think of anyone else.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
DAXTON AND DANI! Lol, Ian's characters are both virgins. At least... Daxton is. And if Dani isn't, there's something wrong.
Damn it would be. Alessia is still a virgin and that would be just sad if an 11 year old character had sex before her :c

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyAria said:
Damn it would be. Alessia is still a virgin and that would be just sad if an 11 year old character had sex before her :c
Ian says Daxton is a virgin because his entire body would be pink during sex.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Ian says Daxton is a virgin because his entire body would be pink during sex.
Than it would be fitting if they get laid in the Aphro cabin. He would be matching :P

ThatOneWeirdo said:
WELL FINE THEN I'LL JUST KILL ANGEL HE DOESN'T MATTER APPARENTLY
;( You've hurt me. You've hurt me deeply.
I meant that she doesn't count for the loveless club,I got your comment wrong :P

Rukia said:
Then I won't and they will be paralyzed in time :P
Fine, he won't die. YET. I haven't decided which of my characters were born to be killed. Probably not Gavin, because I don't want Claire to die.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Fine, he won't die. YET. I haven't decided which of my characters were born to be killed. Probably not Gavin, because I don't want Claire to die.
She will die inside if you kill Angel,meany u.u just kill the one that aren't in serious relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back