• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Annnnd the words I know are the once resembling Italian. which on the contrary is my native tongue xD

I'm waiting on Rukia so I get an idea of where to look for Zen because I don't wanna say Alex looked somewhere and didn't find her only to have Rukia say that Zen was there or to have Alex find her and Rukia say she wasn't there.

Last edited by a moderator:
im waiting on two replies (Astrid and Sullivan) but doesn't matter cos i sleep soon :c and wake up to 200+ notifS solely from this thread xD

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I'm waiting on Rukia so I get an idea of where to look for Zen because I don't wanna say Alex looked somewhere and didn't find her only to have Rukia say that Zen was there or to have Alex find her and Rukia say she wasn't there.

[/QUOTE]
Lol makes sense.

LadyAria said:
im waiting on two replies (Astrid and Sullivan) but doesn't matter cos i sleep soon :c and wake up to 200+ notifS solely from this thread xD
Sorry. Graecus went on a date("It's not a date!") with Play.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Lol makes sense.
Sorry. Graecus went on a date("It's not a date!") with Play.
Meh no need for sorries. It's life xD

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneWeirdo said:
It would crack me up... But it's my sister. Gross.
lol ... true though.. pretend its just the sentence.. without referring to her xD

found this so fascinating to watch ... dunno if its just me

I'm currently struggling with my internet but Sadistic Rukia went to the training range and I hate my internet

Rukia said:
I'm currently struggling with my internet but Sadistic Rukia went to the training range and I hate my internet
Why an I talking about myself in the third person

Fun fact. Alex's faceclaim [troian bellisario] was in this cute gay music video. casually linking it

I may or may not have watched it multiple times today.

troian bellisario is too cute

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Fun fact. Alex's faceclaim [troian bellisario] was in this cute gay music video. casually linking it

[/QUOTE]
*watches it six times*

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Fun fact. Alex's faceclaim [troian bellisario] was in this cute gay music video. casually linking it

[/QUOTE]
Now I'm depressed thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back