• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]oh man weirdo is calling you out rukia

[/QUOTE]
I AM ONTO HER BULLSHIT MORE THAN PLAY IS ON HER ASS!

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I'm depressed too. How is your internet good enough to post in OOC, but not in Main? >:(
It's much easier to send a small reply in than a big one,because the internet falls while I type :P

That's why I only fuck Play,you don't get anything u.u

Rukia said:
It's much easier to send a small reply in than a big one,because the internet falls while I type :P
That's why I only fuck Play,you don't get anything u.u
Play is cheating on you with Graecus

AND RPN SAVES DRAFTS, PLUS YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE IT DURING THE TIMES YOU HAVE INTERNET, YOU LIAR.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Play is cheating on you with Graecus
AND RPN SAVES DRAFTS, PLUS YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE IT DURING THE TIMES YOU HAVE INTERNET, YOU LIAR.
But I still need a good internet to send it in or it will just close the site -.- And yes I do copy paste :P

I'm cheating on her with Henrique,it's okay :P

Rukia said:
But I still need a good internet to send it in or it will just close the site -.- And yes I do copy paste :P
... I'm texting her that you said that. I'm interrupting her date to make her jealous.

Rukia said:
"Tell Rukia that Henrique is kicked from the RP, I own her, body and soul."

@Rukia that was just rude to my poor Gavin...

Alex_Summers_01.jpg

You've hurt his feelings.

Naloth said:
What did I miss while I was gone?
Not much, nothing from Max. Lara got beat up, gave a bit of her backstory. Gavin and Alex are going to have casual sex consistently without feelings, because THAT always works out.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Not much, nothing from Max. Lara got beat up, gave a bit of her backstory. Gavin and Alex are going to have casual sex consistently without feelings, because THAT always works out.
proven to help create stronger friendships in 100% of cases

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Trigger warning. It's usually informed when texts could trigger traumatic memories in people. Although I don't think it's necessary unless it gets too descriptive.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]proven to help create stronger friendships in 100% of cases

[/QUOTE]
Poor Gavin is going to get his fragile, sweet heart broken. Astrid needs to hurry up and admit her feelings.

Radiohead said:
Trigger warning. It's usually informed when texts could trigger traumatic memories in people. Although I don't think it's necessary unless it gets too descriptive.
SHE IS NOT GOING INTO MORE DETAIL because that would require me to put effort into thinking specifics, and I don't wanna.

Naloth said:
What did I miss while I was gone?
And Astrid is probably taking Faith's advice and declaring herself for Gavin. While he is doing the thing with Alex.

BECAUSE THAT WILL GO WELL

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Poor Gavin is going to get his fragile, sweet heart broken. Astrid needs to hurry up and admit her feelings.
SHE IS NOT GOING INTO MORE DETAIL because that would require me to put effort into thinking specifics, and I don't wanna.
I know about the specifics but I don't think anyone wants to see that. I know I don't like to think about it.

Radiohead said:
And Astrid is probably taking Faith's advice and declaring herself for Gavin. While he is doing the thing with Alex.
BECAUSE THAT WILL GO WELL
YES IT WILL BECAUSE GAVIN IS TOO SWEET TO REJECT ANYONE! THAT'S WHY HE DATED HIS WHORE OF AN EX.

Radiohead said:
I know about the specifics but I don't think anyone wants to see that. I know I don't like to think about it.
I didn't really get THAT specific. I think the most graphic thing I said was, "My stepfather was an abuser and a rapist." That's not that bad. Is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back