• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Weirdo just told me what Gavin would say if the topic came up...
"Of the four times I've gotten laid, that was by far the best. You know what they say, fifth time's the charm."

[/QUOTE]
beautiful dialogue

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]the only situation i can come up with is if astrid breaks his heart and alex is upset

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... I don't think Astrid will do that, so nevermind.

Radiohead said:
Weirdo is fuming at you.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hmmm... I don't think Astrid will do that, so nevermind.
Weirdo is fuming at you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm at risk of losing my couple I deserve a moment.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]dont want him, want one night with him. big difference.
but i wont ruin your couple. astrid's dialogue is too cute.

[/QUOTE]
But Gavin is so....

1a441f5bee67b3e3750f10682fd8aac8.jpg

Yea, that works.

lucastillgamer.jpg

I SAID YOU WON!

oh while im thinking about it another great reason for alex/gavin hook up where everyone ends up busy is if there was a zen/astrid hook up that made both of them upset ;) ))

i have to be up in 6 hours kill me please

Sadistic Sweetheart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34311-rukia/ said:
@Rukia[/URL] am i waiting on something to respond to or can i hit the hay
Sorry I was replying

Sadistic Sweetheart]oh while im thinking about it another great reason for alex/gavin hook up where everyone ends up busy is if there was a zen/astrid hook up that made both of them upset ;) )) i have to be up in 6 hours kill me please [/QUOTE] I mean... That'd work. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] Posting as Harley real quick.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]oh while im thinking about it another great reason for alex/gavin hook up where everyone ends up busy is if there was a zen/astrid hook up that made both of them upset ;) ))
i have to be up in 6 hours kill me please

[/QUOTE]
I usually wouldn't mind but that would mess her character a bit,she is legitimately trying to stop the hook ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back