• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Play, do some editing, change Liz's father to Actaeon!
SHUT UP I'M TRYING HERE

[/QUOTE]
I don't know who that is, but okay. We could say, because Actaeon is a relatively little-known god, that she still shares a cabin and table with Zen. Then we can delete the last couple posts, like nothing ever happened.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I don't know who that is, but okay. We could say, because Actaeon is a relatively little-known god, that she still shares a cabin and table with Zen. Then we can delete the last couple posts, like nothing ever happened.

[/QUOTE]
oh that cabin/table bit is smart

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]oh that cabin/table bit is smart

[/QUOTE]
*Taps self in forehead* I'm SMART *Accidentally misses and pokes out eye*

@Graecus Scum[/URL] next time you see me doing some bullshit like ignoring the CS,let me know beforehand. That's what friendly GMs do to other friendly GMs u.u
You are a terrible GM. Ignoring CS' AND threatening to leave. It's a good thing you're fucking the woman in charge :)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It's okay. I think the chances of anymore Gavin/Alex rough sex is over, which makes me cry, but at least there's no REAL incest.
You are a terrible GM. Ignoring CS' AND threatening to leave. It's a good thing you're fucking the woman in charge :)

[/QUOTE]
If I hadn't threatened to leave we would still have the incest,I'm a good GM u.u

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It's okay. I think the chances of anymore Gavin/Alex rough sex is over, which makes me cry, but at least there's no REAL incest.

[/QUOTE]
i relate to this post a lot

Rukia said:
If I hadn't threatened to leave we would still have the incest,I'm a good GM u.u
You are only still a Co-GM because I enjoy the sex.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]i relate to this post a lot

[/QUOTE]
Maybe... Maybe one more time? Just for the feels? Please? (Begging you. PLEASE.)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You are only still a Co-GM because I enjoy the sex.
Maybe... Maybe one more time? Just for the feels? Please? (Begging you. PLEASE.)

[/QUOTE]
don't really know how to set up that situation again but if the opportunity comes up, sure thing

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]don't really know how to set up that situation again but if the opportunity comes up, sure thing

[/QUOTE]
Weirdo just told me what Gavin would say if the topic came up...

"Of the four times I've gotten laid, that was by far the best. You know what they say, fifth time's the charm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back