• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

graecus you have one character who has definitely had sex with a sibling and then you have sullivan who would not surprise anyone if he had sex with a sibling how does that make you feel

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]graecus you have one character who has definitely had sex with a sibling and then you have sullivan who would not surprise anyone if he had sex with a sibling how does that make you feel

[/QUOTE]
Sullivan doesn't have siblings, so we're safe.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]what happens with liz after this

[/QUOTE]
The mood for the cute Zendaya scene I had planned is gone,but I'm still doing it :P

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]She'll die on the quest, probably. Just for Zen drama.

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]how can they stand within ten feet of each other without extreme awkwardness

[/QUOTE]
Ask Graecus,he didn't ask me before doing this :(

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]ive never been in a roleplay where two siblings have had sex what's even going on

[/QUOTE]
Yeah real shining isn't it?

Sadistic Sweetheart]incest leads to death good to know [/QUOTE] According to game of thrones... I can't...even look at Zen the same way anymore. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] help me :(

Nobody can live knowing they've fucked their sibling, it just doesn't happen. Even if the siblings are as hot as Liz and Zen. Especially then, because they want to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back