• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Her exact reaction?
"Yep, ready for round three!"

[/QUOTE]
Dylan: *covered in blood* Okay. Round three.

TheEscapist said:
Details please.
So she had this nerd character and I had this emo character and they banged then married.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hot.
RUKIA, THAT GAY SEX TAPE IS FOR OUR EYES ONLY!

[/QUOTE]
TREAT NITCH NICELY AND I'M TAKING CARE OF IT

WHY ISN'T YOUR SIGNATURE ROMANTIC?

Rukia said:
TREAT NITCH NICELY AND I'M TAKING CARE OF IT
WHY ISN'T YOUR SIGNATURE ROMANTIC?
Because if I'm doing it for one character, I'm doing it for everyone. And I don't want to write about Toni getting tortured or Izzy almost getting date-raped, and both of those ending in romance. That's fucked up.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Because if I'm doing it for one character, I'm doing it for everyone. And I don't want to write about Toni getting tortured or Izzy almost getting date-raped, and both of those ending in romance. That's fucked up.

[/QUOTE]
Don't share those details in here,it's personal >.>

Those romances had good moments :P

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]ALEX ACCEPTED ME! SHE MADE ME BROWN HAIRED AND BLUE EYED.

[/QUOTE]
Let's be real, the guy you used in your CS is beyond gorgeous. How could anyone want more? Plus, I'm also a huge sucker for brown hair and blue eyes, so that's Alex's type of guy.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Let's be real, the guy you used in your CS is beyond gorgeous. How could anyone want more? Plus, I'm also a huge sucker for brown hair and blue eyes, so that's Alex's type of guy.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, sweetheart ;)

ThatOneWeirdo said:
You have seen it IRL. In fact, you've DONE THAT IRL.
We promised we wouldn't talk about that...

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Thanks, sweetheart ;)
We promised we wouldn't talk about that...

[/QUOTE]
It was pretty fun kneeing you in the balls, Graecus...

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Let's be real, the guy you used in your CS is beyond gorgeous. How could anyone want more? Plus, I'm also a huge sucker for brown hair and blue eyes, so that's Alex's type of guy.

[/QUOTE]
I chose that face claim. That's just my job. Five people in this RP, I had to do their face claims...

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I chose that face claim. That's just my job. Five people in this RP, I had to do their face claims...

[/QUOTE]
You did very, very well.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]You did very, very well.

[/QUOTE]
I normally do, I'm actually good at that. I might start up a thread to do that for people(Doubtful, I'm lazy as fuck)

@TheEscapist

Full perms to slap her. It's kinda instinct when you're beating someone up and someone else grabs you, so you can punch her or something for realism, she wouldn't get mad.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL]
Full perms to slap her. It's kinda instinct when you're beating someone up and someone else grabs you, so you can punch her or something for realism, she wouldn't get mad.
If he hit her, she'd probably get turned on.

Dylan: *Slaps her*

Harley: "ROUND THREE!"

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL]
Good! He will feel guilty afterwards though. Again,he forgets his strength :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back