• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

He knows that,he just needs a reason to not...you know,jump from the next bridge to make sure that he doesn't grow to be like his father.

Never trust a person that is too confident. They are hiding something :P

I would've have just made Dylan mad, just by telling him he hit a girl, but that would torture him, then Harley can come in, Dylan asks for forgiveness, Harley says he's not gonna be like his dad, end of fight.

Naloth said:
I would've have just made Dylan mad, just by telling him he hit a girl, but that would torture him, then Harley can come in, Dylan asks for forgiveness, Harley says he's not gonna be like his dad, end of fight.
Not at all how relationships work

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not at all how relationships work

[/QUOTE]
That is just what I imagined would probably happen.

"The floor would do. The ceiling would do."

Not just because I'd love to see Dylan naked, but I would like to see them have sex on the ceiling please!

IT'S DYLAN I-SOLVE-EVERYTHING-WITH-SEX MARTINEZ!

Also,please. Ceiling sex. Want. Now.

And Dylan just gave Harley the free card to kick his ass in bed > :)

TheEscapist said:
IT'S DYLAN I-SOLVE-EVERYTHING-WITH-SEX MARTINEZ!
Also,please. Ceiling sex. Want. Now.

And Dylan just gave Harley the free card to kick his ass in bed > :)
Expect light choking and lots of biting. She seems like the type that bites a lot. Lip, neck, shoulder, arm, just expect it. There's only one place that she doesn't use her teeth...

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Expect light choking and lots of biting. She seems like the type that bites a lot. Lip, neck, shoulder, arm, just expect it. There's only one place that she doesn't use her teeth...

[/QUOTE]
Bless the choking. Bless the biting. Get the whip.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Think I'm going to time skip to the campfire. Sound good to you?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Everyone is probably sleeping by now though. Time Zones are an RPs worst enemies >.>

[QUOTE="Play On Words]True, but at least I'll have something to do. It's not like the campfire will end immediately.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. I'm going to bed soon but I think I have time to at least reply here.

TheEscapist said:
Sounds good. I'm going to bed soon but I think I have time to at least reply here.
Oh, if you're leaving too, never mind. I was going to do it solely for more Harley/Dylan interaction.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Oh, if you're leaving too, never mind. I was going to do it solely for more Harley/Dylan interaction.

[/QUOTE]
I feel special :3 It's really late here in Portugal tho :/ But send if you send a post in I will answer first thing tomorrow.

TheEscapist said:
I feel special :3 It's really late here in Portugal tho :/ But send if you send a post in I will answer first thing tomorrow.
I'll wait. What time is it for you, for future reference?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'll wait. What time is it for you, for future reference?

[/QUOTE]
8 am. Which means that I stayed the entire night up and will get some sleep now,in the morning :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back