• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If I can sit down at all for a week after, you don't get a second shot.

[/QUOTE]
Deal,I get the bondage and you get the handcuffs.

I'm just a little late with Ellie, calming the violence after the fight's already stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart] Her eyes widened, surprised to see something so violent before lunch.

[/QUOTE]
Damn it, Dylan, why didn't you wait until noon to commit domestic abuse?!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Damn it, Dylan, why didn't you wait until noon to commit domestic abuse?!

[/QUOTE]
Talk about rude.

But I mean breakfast is a sacred time where most people are still too tired to get into conflict. By lunch, people are fully conscious and aware of what's going around. You can't get into a fight with someone when they're still not functioning.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Talk about rude.
But I mean breakfast is a sacred time where most people are still too tired to get into conflict. By lunch, people are fully conscious and aware of what's going around. You can't get into a fight with someone when they're still not functioning.

[/QUOTE]
ITS ALL THE TIMES FAULT THAT HARLEY GOT SLAPPED

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I AGREE. I'M GLAD WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE.

[/QUOTE]
FUCK ANYONE THAT BLAMES DYLAN. CAIUS SHOULD NOT HAVE PICKED ON ANTHONY BEFORE AT LEAST 11:30!

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[/QUOTE]
When Zen isn't being a perv,she is being romantic :D

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Damn it, Dylan, why didn't you wait until noon to commit domestic abuse?!

[/QUOTE]
HE IS FEELING BAD ENOUGH ALREADY WHY DON'T YOU GO KICK HIM TOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back