• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]

Sullivan "Cupid" Hastings
Sullivan walked into the dining pavilion, eyes immediately drawn to Alex and Zen nearby. He sauntered over to them and threw an arm around each of their shoulders.

"Imagining me naked yet, ladies?" He asked, smirking. He'd always wondered what they thought he looked like. They both preferred girls, but his Eros magic should still effect them. He should still look like their idea of the perfect guy.

"So, what are we talking about? If we're talking about girls, I'd like to join this conversation, as I've probably slept with more girls than both of you combined. They, quite literally, can't resist." He teased.​

[/QUOTE]
Zendaya's idea of a perfect guy is a guy really far away from her :P

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum];(

[/QUOTE]
He can have the entire camp though,don't get sad :P

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]ALEX ACCEPTED ME! SHE MADE ME BROWN HAIRED AND BLUE EYED.

[/QUOTE]
Zen: *sees a woman*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Well, she could imagine him with really feminine features.

[/QUOTE]
He would still look kinda manly >.> And the voice would be a throw off :P

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]What a bitch(Because this is Play's phone, it tried to turn bitch into Nitch...)

[/QUOTE]
HUSBAND

Play On Words]You know it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] Want Harley and Dylan to finish up?

Nitch very well might be dead by now.
Wouldn't his son be sad? :P

Play On Words]You know it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] Want Harley and Dylan to finish up?
Only if you want to play as her,I don't mind. I'm not getting Dylan to beat Caius' until Tony finishes his conversation. Although it would be fun if Harley was there to see him beat people :D

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Meh. He could've died ten years ago, you don't know his life!

[/QUOTE]
YES I DO I HAD THAT ASS

TheEscapist said:
Only if you want to play as her,I don't mind. I'm not getting Dylan to beat Caius' until Tony finishes his conversation. Although it would be fun if Harley was there to see him beat people :D
Her exact reaction?

"Yep, ready for round three!"

Rukia said:
YES I DO I HAD THAT ASS
HE IS 16 YEARS OLD YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Her exact reaction?
"Yep, ready for round three!"

HE IS 16 YEARS OLD YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM!

[/QUOTE]
STILL BANGED THAT ASS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back