• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1309-s-n-o-w/ said:
@S n o w[/URL] Joss wouldn't be able to make storms in Half-Blood. Magic protects it. And creating storms would take a HUGE amount of energy.
I forgot. Pretend it didn't happen.

[QUOTE="S n o w]And he's not actually creating a storm. It would've been just the clouds.

[/QUOTE]
It'd still take enough energy to possibly kill him.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It'd still take enough energy to possibly kill him.

[/QUOTE]
Don't kill Anthony's crush that is clueless about it and doesn't reply to his feelings :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It'd still take enough energy to possibly kill him.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't think just clouds would be that big of a deal d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶

TheEscapist said:
Don't kill Anthony's crush that is clueless about it and doesn't reply to his feelings :P
And here I am in the OCC chat i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶

[QUOTE="S n o w]
I didn't think just clouds would be that big of a deal d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶

[/QUOTE]
Huge clouds that spread across miles of sky that are a huge distance above his head? Even Jason Grace never summoned a legit storm. Neither did Percy. There's no proof that he COULD. In fact, Percy summoning a small hurricane just around his feet almost made him pass out. So, yea, clouds would be a big deal.

[QUOTE="S n o w]And here I am in the OCC chat i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶

[/QUOTE]
RIGHT

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Huge clouds that spread across miles of sky that are a huge distance above his head? Even Jason Grace never summoned a legit storm. Neither did Percy. There's no proof that he COULD. In fact, Percy summoning a small hurricane just around his feet almost made him pass out. So, yea, clouds would be a big deal.

[/QUOTE]
*Cough* Nerd *Cough*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Huge clouds that spread across miles of sky that are a huge distance above his head? Even Jason Grace never summoned a legit storm. Neither did Percy. There's no proof that he COULD. In fact, Percy summoning a small hurricane just around his feet almost made him pass out. So, yea, clouds would be a big deal.

[/QUOTE]
...Would you accept the excuse that the camp is smaller in my head than it is in reality?

[QUOTE="S n o w]...Would you accept the excuse that the camp is smaller in my head than it is in reality?

[/QUOTE]
"No." -Play

(Sharing a phone = Not fun)

[QUOTE="S n o w] :(

[/QUOTE]
Sorry I needed to use a messenger.

No.

Radiohead said:
I have no idea why I said vines if I was thinking of the strawberry fields >.>
How romantic. They can stare at plants. Love <3

[QUOTE="S n o w]...Did you just hype cookie my frown? Because that's messed up.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean to, I removed it. Sorry for the positive rating. *Shrug*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]How romantic. They can stare at plants. Love <3

[/QUOTE]
He likes plants,even though they could die if he sends too much dark energy at them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back