• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Weirdo, you're giving me serious feels right now. I have to ask... Do you intend on killing Lara?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... As of right now? I'm torn. One, I want Kara to make it to seventeen somehow, but it'd be awesome if Lara died in the same way as Kara...

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Hmm... As of right now? I'm torn. One, I want Kara to make it to seventeen somehow, but it'd be awesome if Lara died in the same way as Kara...
We have such different ideas of 'awesome', you heartless bitch.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
As far as I'm aware, I think Maggie would want someone, but she's 19.
No, not getting Maggie or Graham with anyone, seriously considering deleting them. I can't control seven characters well, not my fault or problem that Bloody disappeared. Again.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No, not getting Maggie or Graham with anyone, seriously considering deleting them. I can't control seven characters well, not my fault or problem that Bloody disappeared. Again.

[/QUOTE]
Savage af. Badass GM.

Damn it, you know what? I'll go hit on Maxine just to see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28444-purplepanda288/ said:
@purplepanda288[/URL] LadyAria is asleep, so it might just be you and me :P
I know, I saw her post saying that.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
That's evil,Jake is falling already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back