• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No... I'll just reply a bit slower. UNLESS CLAIRE AND ANGELO DONT END UP TOGETHER. If they don't, I'm deleting the RP.

[/QUOTE]
oh god they need to get together

Radiohead said:
I ship it and I don't even know who Angelo is
He's not in it yet. Long story short, his parents left the camp after the first quest, his father was insane, but his insanity left him and transferred to his eldest son, Angelo. But he's hot.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He's not in it yet. Long story short, his parents left the camp after the first quest, his father was insane, but his insanity left him and transferred to his eldest son, Angelo. But he's hot.

[/QUOTE]
I only saw the hot part

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He's in the Sign-Up, first page I think. He looks a little bit insane, but in a hot way.

[/QUOTE]
Face claim is approved.

Thank you, I worked hard on him.

And if like everyone, by that I mean Radiohead, to know that I'm staring at my phone, waiting for anyone to respond. Anyone.

You know, I really wish they could just make a app for this site. It would be so much easier.

Naloth said:
You know, I really wish they could just make a app for this site. It would be so much easier.
True, especially since four people are sharing a phone to reply to this right now.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Thank you, I worked hard on him.
And if like everyone, by that I mean Radiohead, to know that I'm staring at my phone, waiting for anyone to respond. Anyone.
Oooohh,sorry. Missed your reply.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37774-theescapist/ said:
@TheEscapist[/URL] please try to not use NPC's to cause drama, especially without reason.
Listen to you, being all dominant and demanding. That's hot.

@TheEscapist[/URL] please try to not use NPC's to cause drama, especially without reason.
BUT IT'S MY SPECIALTY.

I'm just kidding,I really just needed a water scene. And a Joss scene. But it won't happen again!

TheEscapist said:
I'm just kidding,I really just needed a water scene. And a Joss scene. But it won't happen again!
You're using NPC's to get a guy that's already shipped to someone else. How sad.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Uh... Thank you?
THERE WAS NO REASONING TO IT THOUGH.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't want to point out homophobia directly but...yeah :c

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You're using NPC's to get a guy that's already shipped to someone else. How sad.

[/QUOTE]
Kaalys said I could have him if he wanted me :P

TheEscapist said:
I didn't want to point out homophobia directly but...yeah :c
Homophobia normally doesn't cause fights unless said homosexual is doing something... Gay, I guess. I don't know, I tried to sound smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back