• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

That's fine,tho. I might just drop Astrid to focus on Jake. Since she hasn't interacted with anyone,it shouldn't be a problem.

Time for me to attempt to sleep. X.x night night

Radiohead said:
ROBBERY
CALL THE POLICE
RP POLICE!

I mean, if you really want to have Astrid interact with someone... If you wait until the quest starts, someone I'm bringing in has been deeply shipped with her by @KaalysBR , although I'd prefer if he hooked up with Claire(@Rukia DON'T RUIN MY DREAM). We could try to turn that into drama. Or drop her. Either way works. Oh, yea. I was supposed to do GM stuff.

ANNOUNCEMENT, BITCHES!
The user NebulaE has dropped this RP, so don't even try to interact with the character Edward Penners, son of Athena. He won't answer, and you'll look stupid.​

ThatOneWeirdo said:
RP POLICE!
I mean, if you really want to have Astrid interact with someone... If you wait until the quest starts, someone I'm bringing in has been deeply shipped with her by @KaalysBR , although I'd prefer if he hooked up with Claire(@Rukia DON'T RUIN MY DREAM). We could try to turn that into drama. Or drop her. Either way works. Oh, yea. I was supposed to do GM stuff.
That's helpful,don't worry :) I will think about it a little.

ThatOneWeirdo said:

ANNOUNCEMENT, BITCHES!
The user NebulaE has dropped this RP, so don't even try to interact with the character Edward Penners, son of Athena. He won't answer, and you'll look stupid.​
Like me :D

ThatOneWeirdo said:
RP POLICE!
I ship it too :D

Rukia said:
There is also me and @KaalysBR . We are useless. Hi :D
You'd be slightly less useless if you have Claire do the dirty with Angelo...

And me and basically every other Co-GM aside from you and Kaalys will be gone for a few hours, or at least replies will be slower.

Radiohead said:
I thought you deserved something nice :)
D'you wanna make a custom character for everyone who can't get a date? If so... You're going to need a large box to send him to me IRL.

ARE YOU LEAVING US ALONE TO HANDLE THINGS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tumblr_inline_mymrmeDgjS1rc40l0.gif

[QUOTE="Play On Words]D'you wanna make a custom character for everyone who can't get a date? If so... You're going to need a large box to send him to me IRL.

[/QUOTE]
Prepare your mail. The Radiohead Dating Enterprise is opening. *Grabs male models*

Rukia said:
ARE YOU LEAVING US ALONE TO HANDLE THINGS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tumblr_inline_mymrmeDgjS1rc40l0.gif
No... I'll just reply a bit slower. UNLESS CLAIRE AND ANGELO DONT END UP TOGETHER. If they don't, I'm deleting the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back